Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 4:51 PM
Default This accessory...
Okay, I noticed these two accessory options appearing after I installed Seasons, I think. I've tried them out and I see one is pretty much a tatoo sort of thing. But what's this one? It's apparently for the mouth but I never noticed anything changing.

C-A
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 5:11 PM
its probably the teeth for SN/LN for vamps
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 5:12 PM
Those are the vampire teeth and the tattoo is also the one for vampires. They came with Late Night and were previously hidden but have been unlocked since the Supernatural patch.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 5:14 PM
Ah... so they would only appear if I had LN or SN installed?

C-A
Alchemist
#5 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 5:58 PM
I believe it's added by Supernatural patch. Meaning, you don't need SN to have them, just the patch is enough.

Just call me Nikel
Mad Poster
#6 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 7:02 PM
So...does that meant not having LN/SN is the reason the thumbnail is showing as a pair of tights in the first panel? Because that's just weird.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#7 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 7:11 PM
Nah, I think that's just a pair of tights. I guess CatMuto uses MasterController and has accessories set to show in compact form. What I find more interesting is the additional clothing category at the very bottom of the categories tab. What is that?
Scholar
#8 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babele44
What I find more interesting is the additional clothing category at the very bottom of the categories tab. What is that?

might be 'careers.' I don't remember what my tab looks like, but when I access CAS from NRaas, it allows me to CAS career clothes, and the tab for that is right about there.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tsyokawe
might be 'careers.' I don't remember what my tab looks like, but when I access CAS from NRaas, it allows me to CAS career clothes, and the tab for that is right about there.

Not quite. It's the 'naked' outfit (the picture is supposed to be a butt). You can add accessories to a naked Sim with it. Both Nraas mods and XCAS add it to the game. I've never used it from CAS directly, since doing that makes my game crash for some reason.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 4:28 AM
Man, that butt has some uneven cheeks.