Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 12:09 AM
Spells, and spell books
Does anyone know how to get more spells and get a spell book for Supernatural?

Thank you for your help!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 2:07 AM
As far as I know, there's no spell book in game and you automatically learn new spells as your magical skill rises. The function of the spell book in TS2 was to raise the magic skill and your alignment to either good or evil, but that function in TS3 is filled by the "practice magic " interaction. There is a spell book that comes from the TS3 Store, but it's completely separate from Supernatural and the spells in it are not related to the spells from Supernatural
Inventor
#3 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 12:12 PM
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 5:18 AM
I wish there was more, I might make some once I take up modding.
Scholar
#5 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 1:09 AM
There's the Store Lady Ravendancer book, which I have but have not used--I think it has nothing to do with Supernatural spells, though. It better not, since I don't have Supernatural.
Site Helper
#6 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 11:50 PM
The Lady Ravendancer book does not require Supernatural, nor do the cauldron or voodoo doll (also from the Store.)
You learn more spells by practising magic and casting spells.

DramaticGamer's Sims 3 Disasters and Blessings mod
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=521931

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 3:16 PM
If you use the Ravendancer book it wiil raise your magic level and you will get 4 or 5 useful spells. It's a nice compliment to Supernatural. The cauldron might be, but I don't use it.