Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 9:29 PM
Default [HELP] Weird Popup when installing content.
I have had a weird popup appear whenever I use the launcher to install custom content. I was wondering if someone could help me explain it and get rid of it.

Due to this popup, nothing new will install through the launcher, even though I press on the continue button.

Cheers.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 9:33 PM
seems like you need to update your game?
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 9:55 PM
I have gotten this. You have a mod that is not currently compatible with the game. It most likely happened just after the last update your game got. You need to find the mod causing this popup and unfortunately delete it, or see if the creator has an updated version of the mod.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 10:16 PM
update or delete your mods, its most likely a mod that changed something, like "learn skills faster" or "no waiting for next vacation when you take one"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 11:23 PM
The game updated, it could be a mod i installed. A new dashboard hasn't been released yet that handles ambitions, but it currently says everything is fine. I will remove the mods and check it out again.

Fanx all, will keep u updated.