Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 10:53 PM
Default Your reaction when you found out horses were gonna be in Pets :)
I think that the first thing I did after watching the Pets teaser trailer was that I ran out of my house, looked to the sky and said "YOU REALLY DO AWNSER MY PRAYERS!!!"
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 10:56 PM
Meh. I'm so-so. I didn't really care for horses to be introduced, but I can see the appeal. At least it's something new and different for sims... I can certainly applaud that.

"Goonies never say die."
Mad Poster
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 11:09 PM
I am cautiously excited that horses are included. The caution comes from the experience of all "fun" things in these games becoming loads of work. Horses are so important for period pieces, so in that regard alone, it's great that they will be part of the game.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 11:33 PM
I was meh, since I'm more a cat-person.

The partner though, she was absolutely giddy.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Alchemist
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 11:49 PM
Also meh here. My reaction to the ice cream truck, however, was much more squeeful.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 12:01 AM
I was meh too, until I have seen the promos and screenshots. Now I am squeeing for them!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Scholar
#7 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 12:16 AM
I was beyond thrilled! Love horses and can't wait to have them in the game!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 1:09 AM
I was also thrilled to hear horses were going to be included in this pets EP. I love horses in real life so I'm glad that I'll finally have them in my game.
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fraroc
I think that the first thing I did after watching the Pets teaser trailer was that I ran out of my house, looked to the sky and said "YOU REALLY DO AWNSER MY PRAYERS!!!"

you guys gotta give him some credit!! Francesco you are one funny dude XD
Inventor
#10 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 1:57 AM
Beyond happy. Almost couldn't believe it.
Space Pony
#11 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 3:58 AM
I was really excited. I am a huge horse person, and I'm so glad they're including horses.
I played the demo, making pets, and I'm even more happy that EA has included Western saddles (I was scared they wouldn't, and since I hate English riding, all my sims will too)

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 4:11 AM
Yuk. Thats all I said. YUK YUK YUK!

Now, I dont have anything against vegetarians, but just think for a minute, I eat meat, which cause methane gas, which, as we all know, puts holes in the ozone layer., whilst vegetarians, eat the plants that provide earth with oxygen.
Demi xxx
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 4:14 AM
I think it went something like "OMG!!! *flail* *squee* *more flailing* There's a horse! AND IT CAN ACTUALLY BE RIDDEN!"
Alchemist
#14 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 7:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Princess_Demi
Yuk. Thats all I said. YUK YUK YUK!

Mmm... So many things I'd say if only I were able.

I was like "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! MY DREAMS CAME F*CKIN' TRUE, YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!".

*ahem*

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Scholar
#15 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 9:41 AM
I only said this with no emotions : At least EA can bring something new to the game, finally... Something worth it.

BUT, when I read that there will be Ice Cream Truck, Carrots, and Freezer Bunny Gnome, my head was exploded with happiness! *increase awesomeness* GREAT!!!

Hey there! :)
Eminence Grise
#16 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 9:49 AM
Horses was not really something I wanted in the game... I am also more a cat person And the cat's new hunting ability, and all the minor pets that go with that, plus the cat now being able to sit on laps... were the most exciting to me.

However, since learning that we will have horses, I have been thinking of more and more ways in which they'd fit into my game... in certain families, of course. EVERYBODY isn't gonna have a horse, but my gypsies and my farmers and so on will enjoy em I'm sure

The idea of wild horses, and the unicorn, kinda turn me on too
Inventor
#17 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 10:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
Horses was not really something I wanted in the game... I am also more a cat person And the cat's new hunting ability, and all the minor pets that go with that, plus the cat now being able to sit on laps... were the most exciting to me.

However, since learning that we will have horses, I have been thinking of more and more ways in which they'd fit into my game... in certain families, of course. EVERYBODY isn't gonna have a horse, but my gypsies and my farmers and so on will enjoy em I'm sure

The idea of wild horses, and the unicorn, kinda turn me on too

They turn you on, you say?

I'm a cat person too. Hurrah! Can't wait for the new interactions.

I'm absolutely terrified of horses, so they weren't on my list of "must-haves" for TS3. But I would never grudge anyone else looking forward to them. I can share the love with all animal lovers... so long as they don't bring their pixelated horses near me. *goes into fetal position*

"Goonies never say die."
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#18 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 10:06 AM
My reaction was "ORLY?". Because I have yet to see any actual evidence that this is real and a bunch of photoshopped images does not constitute proof.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
#19 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
My reaction was "ORLY?". Because I have yet to see any actual evidence that this is real and a bunch of photoshopped images does not constitute proof.

Liar.

I bet you had an orgasm and wailed like a fat Italian housewife on a balcony.
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 10:23 AM
I think can we ride the horse...
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#21 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 11:02 AM
EA seems to really have made the horses a bunch of fun. Seeing the promos, they seem to have really entertaining animations and interactions, especially the trait related ones, so it seems like it's going to be fun for those too who aren't very passionately into horses.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 11:03 AM
meh. I couldn't care less.. so long as they're not shoved down our throats like the imaginary friend, I can deal with them - not a horse fan.. they don't like me, why should I like them? Never mind a CG one.

Go suck an elf...
Instructor
#23 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 11:34 AM
Now we can make Equus in the Sims.

Wait, I guess that's not such a good thing.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 5:13 PM
My reaction when I found out about horses: Clicky

My reaction when I found out about unicorns: Clicky

I once thought i was sad because I had no shoes, then I saw a man with no feet.
Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
Eminence Grise
#25 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado

LOL Pes I understand that this is a rhetorical position of yours, but in THIS case, it seems a tad weaker than usual, since I do not believe that you haven't already taken apart the CAP demo and analyzed everything in it. (Was very thoughtful of EA to give our modding community a head start this time )
Page 1 of 3