Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#251 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 10:20 AM

My poor schnauzer.. (and that awkwardly placed.. thing.. is a tail! Get your mind out of the gutter! xD)

me
Advertisement
Test Subject
#252 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chaucolai

My poor schnauzer.. (and that awkwardly placed.. thing.. is a tail! Get your mind out of the gutter! xD)

Looks like someone has the same problem I do? Does anyone know how to fix this?
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#253 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 12:25 AM
People on Facebook appear to have the deformed pets problem as well; on the Sims 3's Facebook page people have commented on their statuses that their pets are deformed, so you two aren't alone.
Field Researcher
#254 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 10:42 AM
Default Horse overlaps mailbox
Haven't played a lot, but I did notice in the one premade lot, the horse was meshed with the mailbox at one point. The sim was brushing the horse at the time.
Scholar
#255 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 3:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NinjaNaco
Looks like someone has the same problem I do? Does anyone know how to fix this?

From the other reports I've seen, it's a symptom of not having the graphics ability to run the game. You're capable of getting it installed and open, but when it goes to show the pets the graphics card goes "OH HELL NO". At least that's the impression I've gotten from other threads.

If your graphics aren't already set at lowest quality, I suggest you try it to see if it makes any improvement at all, but I wouldn't hold my breath that'd it be enough to make a difference.

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#256 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 3:55 PM
If you are having the deformed pets glitch...

Please post your system specs using the summary form found here: Game Help:System Specswiki on a new thread of your own in the Help Q&A Forums.

If you are having any other issues you need help with...

Please first go through the Game Help:Sims 3 Game Problemwiki FAQ, and if you're still having issues, please post a new thread of your own in the Game Help Q&A forums (there's a link at the top of that FAQ).

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#257 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 3:18 AM
I'm not sure how to phrase this issue to search for it properly, so I'll ask about it here :P

I've been playing Pets for just a couple of hours and everything seems to be in working order--except for selecting pets. I'm unable to click on either my cat or my horse from my sim's point-of-view, but the pets can select and interact with her.

I do have a few mods installed and tried to update them as far as possible, so I'm wondering if anyone could tell me what the issue might be before I go messing around with stuff. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#258 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 6:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
Large dogs and horses need to back and fill to turn around, like a truck, because they don't bend in the middle :/ This is the thing that bugs me most.

hahahah it 'BUGS' you haha!!!
get it cuz this is a glitch and BUGS forum!?!?!?! punny
Lab Assistant
#259 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 6:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HighPriestessLitAngel
Had that happen to me also don't know what to do. Have you figured out how to get them up.

just use the reset sim cheat
Test Subject
#260 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by minimogut
I have seen that so many times, but with the deer. I can't figure out what's going on... I think the grim reaper has possessed all of the deer in my towns...
And my graphics card can handle quite a bit. I guess I'll cut back on some things...

Yeah! it's exactly like that deer! all my horses are that black! ;S, did you ever found a way to get the color back? i've got a 'mac'.
Test Subject
#261 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 3:10 PM
If my family has a female pet, it clones after some time... I mean, about 2-3 little horses/cats/dogs appear but they look very similar to the original. Anyone got the same problem or knows why it happens?
Field Researcher
#262 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tina-chan97
If my family has a female pet, it clones after some time... I mean, about 2-3 little horses/cats/dogs appear but they look very similar to the original. Anyone got the same problem or knows why it happens?

Like...when they have a litter, or?... I know that when I had a litter of 4 puppies from my dogs, that it seemed only one looked any different than her siblings. It was 3 girls and a boy in that litter, and it was a girl who looks at all different from her siblings. The markings were similar, but her build was stalkier than the others.

Oh, and I know that ErrorTrap has been reporting extra copies sims a bunch lately (for me, at least). Maybe that might help you with your issue, if extra copies of your exact pet are popping up. (Twallan's ErrorTrap)
Test Subject
#263 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 7:54 PM
Default Sims3 Pets Glitches
well the only thing I see wrong with the sims3 pets expansion pack are the following Severe clipping errors.1. 2. Inferior meshing and 3. the skins are waaaay out of wack. Animation is otherwise good. Also it's just with the horses cats and dogs. the birds and other small animals are fine o.o.
Field Researcher
#264 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 5:43 PM
I have swarms of wild horses that somehow get onto lots with fences and cannot figure out how to leave. Obviously I can pick them up and move them out of my Sim's garden, but there are still two in the garden next door (unoccupied house). So not only can Sims in small houses not own a horse, but they are constantly wound up by wild ones in the garden that don't fit!
Test Subject
#265 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 5:50 PM
Default mourn-fest 2013
Okay, this is annoying.

So My sim lives in sunset valley, and i get biraged by meteors all the time, which is kinda weird but that's not my main concern. ITS THE STUPID MOURNING! I was demonstrating how to mix drinks to some mixologist n00bs, when I came outside and a meteor fell on some dudes face. now the ENTIRE TOWN is mourning and has been for about a month sim time over some urban dude with pink hair. HOw DO I GET THEM TO LEAVE THE PLACE! please reply soon, this is driving me mad.
Page 11 of 11