Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 7:52 PM
Default [HELP!!!!!] Glitched eyebrows on toddlers and children
Children and toddlers have no eyebrows and have a 2nd head above them!! i tried changing the eyebrows with the cheat "testingcheatsEnabled true"->"edit sim in create a sim" but the list of eyebrows for children and toddlers do not show up! There is definitely no problem with skin tones, makeup, clothing etc. because i changed them and nothing happened! I can't find the CC that is causing this...I have the latest patch and the seasons expansion!
Please help!
Look here too: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/612372.page
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 8:16 PM
Take the child into Stylist (if you use MC), or the dresser for new, additional outfits (rather than the just one you can use in CAS). As soon as you go to a second outfit, which will be the same as outfit #1, their face goes back to normal. After that, you can dress them however you want, and lose the "floating face syndrome". Why that works, I have no idea.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Take the child into Stylist (if you use MC), or the dresser for new, additional outfits (rather than the just one you can use in CAS). As soon as you go to a second outfit, which will be the same as outfit #1, their face goes back to normal. After that, you can dress them however you want, and lose the "floating face syndrome". Why that works, I have no idea.

Thank you!!!! it worked and the eyebrow list is back too!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 9:04 PM
What cc eyebrows did you have? So I can keep an eye out for
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 9:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by babygirl4595
What cc eyebrows did you have? So I can keep an eye out for

Jessica 2020 eyebrows, perfect eyebrows by praline sims, flinnfeb11-2 eyebrow3, handsome's eyebrow male by susan, trendy eyebrows, ibrows by lolah, juliana ousadia eyebrows, darling eyebrows, natural eyebrows by steadt access, eyebrows 3 by lolah, queen eyebows by praline sims
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 2:36 PM
Ok, thanks for the reply. Those dont seem to be any from this site(which i mostly d/l cc from), but I'll double check.