Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 4:38 PM
Where the hell is Oasis Landing?!
1- I bought the Sims 3 Into The Future but cant find Oasis Landing. What is going on?

2- I really want my sim to travel to the future. In order to get to the future, I have to have Oasis Landing. I want my sim to be a level 10 in advanced technology. In order to prepare her for that, I even got my Sim to be a level 10 in science.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 4:42 PM
I can't help you I'm afraid, but I think you should post this in the Sims 3 discussion forum. There's more likely to be someone there who can help.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 5:18 PM
Wait for some time after your sims moved in. After a few sim hours a portal should appear and you can investigate it, enabling time traveling. Or you could just do the impatiant and easy way and buy the portal in the buy mode. I think it´s under "Vehicles".
In the Arena
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 3:59 AM
Where are you looking for Oasis Landing?
Oasis Landing is a subhood, it won't be listed in the New Game worlds list. And as had been mentioned, a portal would show up sometime during gameplay in your home world.
Alchemist
#5 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 4:49 AM
Oasis Landing is the future. If you go to Oasis Landing, then you're already in the future. You don't need to master the Advanced Technology skill to travel with the portal, and Science skill / career has nothing to do with it.

Just call me Nikel
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 10:21 AM
i see. thank you guys for the help