Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 6:28 PM Last edited by Minaki : 12th Dec 2013 at 11:41 AM.
a bunch of questions :D
So, I have several questions about ItF and some other questions as well:

1- Can you propose to/marry with Plumbots?
2- Can you have pets in Oasis?
3- Is it possible to have an houseboat in Oasis?
4- If you're playing in Oasis, can you still visit France/Egipt/China without having to go back to present first?

5- If you don't have an adult on your household, is there any alternative way for teens to learn how to drive?
6- A friend of mine challenged me into playing a fire-fighter mummy. I had never played a mummy before and it wasn't until I went to the sims wikia that I found out that mummies seem to be extremely flammable beings. If I give my mummy the "immune to fire" hidden trait, will it prevent my fire-fighter mummy from catching on fire every time she responds to an emergency?
7- Besides mermaids, that can't unlock Refuge Island because they can't be attacked by sharks, I recently found that mummies also can't unlock Diver's Den because they can't scuba dive. Are there any more occult states that won't be allowed to unlock all uncharted islands?
8- What happens to the unlocked islands when you change your active household? Do they remain unlocked or does your new active family need to find the islands as well?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Dec 2013 at 1:38 AM
5. For teens, I think any adult/young adult who is friends with that Sim can teach them how to drive? I've become friends with my neighbor's teenage Sims and the optino to teach them how to drive came up.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 2:03 PM
1- Can you propose to/marry with Plumbots?
Plumbots do indeed have a romantic option, so presumably so. Also if you have Twallan's story progression, it's possible - and very common - for people to marry plumbots. But then again story progression also had plumbot couples fuck in water without breaking, and two plumbots get pregnant, so take this information as you will.

2- Can you have pets in Oasis?
No. Pets aren't even available to take through the time portal, and I don't recall seeing adoption options in Oasis Landing.

4- If you're playing in Oasis, can you still visit France/Egipt/China without having to go back to present first?
Not sure, but I'd wager a guess that no, you can't.

5- If you don't have an adult on your household, is there any alternative way for teens to learn how to drive?
The...school rabbithole offers driving lessons. Although if you mean an alternate way to drive in Oasis Landing, then you'd be better off doing cosmicism's suggestion as apparently children of the future don't need no stinkin' education, as there's no school. Hooray for futuristic dummies! (Seriously EA wat)

6- A friend of mine challenged me into playing a fire-fighter mummy. I had never played a mummy before and it wasn't until I went to the sims wikia that I found out that mummies seem to be extremely flammable beings. If I give my mummy the "immune to fire" hidden trait, will it prevent my fire-fighter mummy from catching on fire every time she responds to an emergency?
I'd presume so. But a mummy firefighter without that trait sounds hilarious.

8- What happens to the unlocked islands when you change your active household? Do they remain unlocked or does your new active family need to find the islands as well?
This is just a guess as when I unlocked an island before in my game, it decided to act like I was torturing it and almost fucking crashed. But I'd imagine that they're unlocked for the entire save, but bear in mind I could very well be wrong there.