Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 12:33 AM
Default Sims getting married in OUTERWEAR
Even in an indoor venue (for example, in fall) sims keep changing back to outerwear before they get married at the alter. Is there any way to fix this? I have mod that makes sims change to outerwear in like 45 degrees or something
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 1:03 AM
Try removing the mod and trying again? Might be that the mod is outdated.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 1:23 AM
it's not outdated, but i want to know if others are having the problem.
Scholar
#4 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 8:10 AM
If mods to change the temperature for outerwear don't work as expected, you can always alter wedding clothes to be outerwear enabled and then simply make their wedding clothes an outerwear outfit.

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#5 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 8:58 AM
Are you sure the venue really counts as indoors? Do you have ceiling tiles over the room, or just a roof?

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 9:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
Are you sure the venue really counts as indoors? Do you have ceiling tiles over the room, or just a roof?
I thought the room-ness of it was determined by the walls, not the ceiling. For example, the shotgun shack on Water Lily in SV comes with a roof but no ceiling; but it's indoors.

Yet I agree with your point -- that OP should check that the place is truly inside. If you can place an outdoor shrub there, it's outdoors.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 9:18 PM
thanks guys, i will check.

i also wonder if a clothes changer door would help..?
Instructor
#8 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 8:15 PM
I actually did a quick test because I hardly do actual weddings anymore.
If they're outdoors, they will get married in outerwear, so it's best to make sure the indoor venue is actually indoors with walls and a roof. I even did an indoor wedding with an arch opening and they never changed into outerwear, even when it was in the middle of winter with deep snow.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 9:02 PM
as far as i can tell my venue does have a roof and walls. i think this outerwear mod might be causing it.
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 8:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
as far as i can tell my venue does have a roof and walls. i think this outerwear mod might be causing it.

Had quite a problem with this myself. I would just reset them, and teleport them back to the lot.
Scholar
#11 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 5:20 PM
My Sims do the same thing at prom.. Really pisses me off because I wasted my time finding them the perfect suit/dress.