Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 2:58 PM
Default Engaging someone from the future.
What happens when you engage someone in the future? I'm curious to find out what happens. Does your sim get caught in a time paradox or does it have no affect at all?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 3:46 PM Last edited by StupidFlanders : 12th Apr 2014 at 3:58 PM.
Meh, my sims bring their decedents home all the time and marry them and nothing really happens.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
Meh, my sims bring home their decedents all the time and marry them and nothing really happens.

Thank you! I'm sure to try doing that soon!
One Minute Ninja'd
#4 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 7:09 PM
Meh, my sims bring their decedents home all the time and marry them and nothing really happens.

You bring a descendant back to the present with you, marry them, and the timeline doesn't change??

In my game it feels like if my sim takes a crap that morning, I get a notification the timeline has changed.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 7:14 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
Actually, i think it does not change when they use the bathroom or drink juice.

Pretty sure that was a joke. :P
Forum Resident
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 8:25 PM
I've never married a Descendant, but I have married random future Sims. I've received notifications about the future changing, but I think that's due to household size increasing due to marriage rather than the fact I married a future Sim.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Scholar
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 8:32 PM
Well, what happened to me was that I had a baby in the future. No notification came, but that was due to the fact that I was already in the future. I went back to the present, and got married to the baby's father- who was a remade Geoffrey (or was it Malcom?) Landgraab (from the future). Then I got a notification saying that the future had changed.
I'm not sure if it changes when you get in engaged. I don't think so.
Scholar
#10 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
Wait, you mean Gregory Landgraab? He's the closest thing to a Future!Geoffrey in there.

Yes! Him!
Scholar
#12 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 2:59 PM
I avoid relationships with future sims; it just seems weird