Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 5:49 AM
Default Legacy Statues earned but not given
Hey all,

So far I have gotten the philanthropist and time keeper statues successfully. The next one I tackled was trendsetter - did it pretty quickly and got a notification saying I was now deemed the trendsetter. Emit spoke to me and said the same, but the almanac never changed to reflect my new trendsetter status, nor did the statue in Oasis. I don't get any of the benefits that a trendsetter is supposed to get. I have gone to Oasis Landing and back several times, and I only have the one sim in my household.

I've now earned trendsetter in present time several times over, but to no avail.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Kim
Advertisement
#2 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 3:44 AM
I just did the Bot maker it didn't work. Bot maker works for me most of the time, philanthropist works all the time, trendsetter works not at all (heard elsewhere there's a glitch) and the music one doesn't seem to work ever, but that could be because I'm misunderstanding how it is supposed to be done.