Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 7:32 PM
Default Willow Creek Scavenger Hunt
The Sims 4 Scavenger Hunt - Willow Creek
Created by Twocatash12

Hi All! I created this challenge for those sim addicts who love to explore the beautiful worlds of the Sims. While you may have logged hundred (or perhaps thousands?) of sim hours at this point, how well do you really know their world? Challenge yourself with this scavenger hunt to find out! This particular scavenger hunt is limited to Willow Creek. However, I will be happy to create additional hunts depending on the popularity of this challenge. Have fun!

Rules
1. Your sim must take a picture of each item to mark it complete. (This requires Get to Work Expansion Pack)
2. A separate pic must be taken for each item.
3. No modifying any existing lots to complete challenge. All items may be found in the world of Willow Creek without ever entering buy mode.
4. All pictures must be taken by the same sim.

First Pic
 Selfie!

Creatures
 Alligator on a Stick
 Bees
 Bird in Flight
 Butterfly (Monarch and Blue)
 Cats
 Dragonfly
 Ducks
 Fairy
 Fireflies
 Glowing Red Eyes
 Jumping Fish
 Llama

Nature
 Bird Bath
 Bridges of Willow Creek (6 Total)
 Broken Dock
 Circle of Mushrooms
 Community Gardens (2 Locations)
 Creeping Vines on a Fence
 Curling Blue Flowers
 Enchanted Tree
 Falling Leaf
 Full Moon
 Garden Gnome Wearing Green Jacket
 Green Boat on the Water
 Large Hollow Log
 Lighthouse
 Lit Street Lamps (2 Types)
 Palm Trees
 Pink Tree
 Rainbow in a Waterfall
 Tree Roots in Water
 Unmined Fossil
 Unmined Gems
 Unmined Gold and Silver

Man Made
 Manhole Cover
 Metal Arch
 Newspaper Boxes
 Public Fountains (3 Locations)
 Rainbow Puzzle Pieces
 Rectangular Stones Crossing River
 Round Pot with Pink Flowers
 Sailboat
 Shipping Containers
 Suit of Armor
 Telephone Pole
 Trolly
 Tug Boat on the Water
 Yellow Umbrella

Sims in Action
 Bartender mixing Drink
 Fisherman Fishing
 Gardener Watering Plants
 Homeless Sim Sleeping on Bench
 Jogging Sim
 Mailman Delivering Mail
 Pooping Sim
 Showering/Bathing Sim
 Sim BBQing
 Sim Catching Fish
 Sim Cooking
 Sims Dancing
 Sims Hugging
 Sims Woohooing
 Sleeping Sim
 Waving Sim
 Painting Sim
 Sim Playing Piano

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous
 Goth House Exterior
 Bella’s Bathtub
 Cassandra’s Backpack
 Goth Family Butler
 Goth’s Grandfather Clock
 Mortimor’s Desk
 View from Alexander’s Room
 Spencer-Kim-Lewis House Exterior
 Alice’s Cats
 Erik’s Models
 Mr. Kim’s Soap
 Olivia’s Dino
 Vivian’s Gardening Tools
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 8:46 PM
A good idea to finally get that photography skill maxed out for a purpose I have to admit there are some things in the list I've probably seen in-game, but never-ever paid attention to them. I like it And will try it. Thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 3:44 AM
I decided to build a wall to display all my pictures in my game. This sounds like lots of fun!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 6:05 AM
I love the idea of this challenge. I always enjoyed playing my freelance photographer in sims 3.
Now I'm going to make one for sims 4 and give this challenge a try. If you're up for suggestions,
maybe the next scavenger hunt can be for the newest town Windenburg. There are a lot of intersting
things to take pics of there..

Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
Simblr
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 5:06 PM
I'm so glad you all are having fun with this challenge! I will definitely make another
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 9:00 PM
This is a great challenge! Very creative, and you've clearly put thought and time into it. Good work.
Scholar
#7 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 12:10 PM
I also love the idea of this. I would love to see other versions for other neighborhoods too.
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Mar 2016 at 3:12 AM
Love this one - made my sim and going to start it as soon as a few of my other LP's wrap up (hopefully in a few weeks!).
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 8:07 PM
what a cool idea! Off to start hunting. :-) thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 5:42 PM
Hi All,

Hope you enjoyed the Willow Creek focused scavenger hunt. I am about to release a new scavenger hunt. I have one ready for Oasis Springs and one for Windenberg. Should I release separately, or as one larger hunt?

Thanks for your feedback!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mezzashley
Hi All,

Hope you enjoyed the Willow Creek focused scavenger hunt. I am about to release a new scavenger hunt. I have one ready for Oasis Springs and one for Windenberg. Should I release separately, or as one larger hunt?

I think one large one would work fine. Maybe put cuts under the world names, so the post isn't quite so huge.
Scholar
#12 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 8:30 PM
Has anyone managed to witness autonomous woohoo? I heard it can happen, but sneaking into the Goth Residence paparazzi style each evening to wait for it could become tedious. At this point I consider getting my challenge sim's live-in uncle a girlfriend, move her in and use those two to fulfill the requirement.
Would you say that is too cheaty?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enki
Has anyone managed to witness autonomous woohoo? I heard it can happen, but sneaking into the Goth Residence paparazzi style each evening to wait for it could become tedious. At this point I consider getting my challenge sim's live-in uncle a girlfriend, move her in and use those two to fulfill the requirement.
Would you say that is too cheaty?

I don't think that's too cheaty. The autonomous woohoo can be very sporadic and hard to capture in gameplay, let alone on camera. Glad you are enjoying the challenge!
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Aug 2016 at 7:41 PM
Did you post the other hunts? I can't seem to find them and i'd love to do more!
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Aug 2016 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mezzashley
Hi All,

Where are they???