Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2016 at 5:58 AM
Default Gaited Horses?
Is there any mods for a gaited horse on sims 3 pets?
Not quarter horses or anything like that.

Like, Tennessee Walking horses?
If so, Can you post a link?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 9:21 AM
Wouldn't having a Tennessee Walking Horse in your game just remind you of the abuse they suffer?

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into getting it transported.
Rubric Wrangler
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2016 at 12:51 AM
Hi @ItsJustDanielle! You would probably be better off posting any questions about finding content in the "Where can I find" forum, which is a subform of Sims 3 discussion. I would very highly doubt any such mod exists, if you mean one which changes the horse animations to look like a gaited horse, because it would be extremely time-consuming and difficult (if even possible) to make. There are undoubtedly still poses for gaited horses, though. If that's of interest to you, try asking in the "where can I find" forum.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2016 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena
Wouldn't having a Tennessee Walking Horse in your game just remind you of the abuse they suffer?

I actually ride\train gaited horses, and everything I do does not include abuse, actually
So, for my part of training, it wouldn't. Granted some people do abuse them, but not everybody.
One Minute Ninja'd
#5 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 10:38 PM
If you enjoy horses in your game, one site you might want to visit is http://www.equus-sims.com/ for lots of horse related stuff. While I'm not sure they have anything that addresses your particular request, you might find some guidance there as well as other equestrian related content for your game. Good luck!