Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#1501 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 8:42 PM
Maple World 2. I'm enjoying it more than I originally thought.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Advertisement
Test Subject
#1502 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 2:33 PM
Recently I've been coming back to TS3 a bit. Otherwise still active with Final Fantasy XIV (although not as active) and the iOS/Android game Fate/Grand Order. F/GO definitely is a good game for a mobile game, aside of it's abysmal gacha rates.
Test Subject
#1503 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 5:11 PM
Sims 4 mainly. Its odd either I'm obsessed with it or I'm really bored of it, it tends to switch alot cause if you dont have any ideas sims 4 can get awfully boring but lately I've been doing challenges and playing with mods
Instructor
#1504 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 10:50 AM
Undertale

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Test Subject
#1505 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 8:47 AM
Not really *obsessed* with, so to speak... right now I'm just anticipating the upcoming releases. But I'm currently playing Bayonetta for Nintendo Switch, and I had previously wrapped up Marvel's Spider-man. Game Awards tomorrow though. Rooting for God of War XD
Field Researcher
#1506 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 3:32 AM
Well, right now I'm getting back into Baldur's Gate, right around the original's 20th birthday. Yep, in another year, BG will be old enough to buy alcohol in the US.

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!
Quote:
"Ew, trees [WooHoo-ing]."

-- "Oral Pollination", Not Always Right
Lab Assistant
#1507 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 5:01 AM Last edited by Ai_Leen! : 13th Jan 2019 at 5:13 AM.
Branch choices and Puzzle Solving + Romance
* Life is Strange, mostly everyone knows thatgame, it's cool and has a plot twist.
You play as a girl called Max. Also I was obsessed with Warren, but oh well, girls power! It's kinda dramatic, sad, it contains drugs and other adolescents related subjects,since it's centered in University as I recall. It has Branch choices + Puzzles solving, Exploration, nice graphics, not laggy.
I haven't made their simselves to play with, yet. But they were uploaded here in MTS for The Sims 4.
* Dragon Age Origins: strategy, action, you can pause the game and micromanage with Spacebar.
Branch choices, Character customization and you can romance your companions and choose their fate while fighting the bad ones (Ailstair omg). <3
THE GAME REMEMBERS YOUR CHOICES EVEN LITTLE DETAILS, it's so cool and witty!
You can choose to kill someone or let that someone live. And make silly, mean or evil choices. You can roleplay a lot types of characters, that's the only game (along The Sims of course) that I played more than once. It took me months to finish it, and I've been played it for years, trying different "ORIGINS".
I have made their simselves lol
* Ori and the Blind Forest is a beautifully made "open world" where you need to level up in order to solve harder puzzles and some parkour (there are no branch choices). the graphics and the music are outstanding (I loved playing in the dark, I felt inspired and calm). The story is not that deep, but I can't complain. It made me sad at the end and to end it.

So now I'm gonna look for more games to be obsessed. I wish I could find more games with Puzzle solving + Branch choices + Little romance + Using WASD in which you can play as a girl at least u_u
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1508 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 12:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ai_Leen!
* Life is Strange, mostly everyone knows thatgame, it's cool and has a plot twist.

That game traumatised me! My daughter bought it on my Steam account, so I thought I'd try it out. But the girl ended up jumping and I had no idea that my decisions would end up having consequences like that. I cried for about three days!
Mad Poster
#1509 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 1:42 PM
Minecraft, but I don't actually play it. Just watch videos on Youtube. I have played it a little bit a while ago at a friend's, though.

Considering getting it when I upgrade to a new computer, because it does look quite fun with all the new updates.
Mad Poster
#1510 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 10:30 AM
Morrowind. After replaying it I've realized how empty the Elder Scrolls series became. Skyrim is an empty shell in comparison.

Reminds me a lot of how TS1/2 are compared to 3/4. Same shirt, different day.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#1511 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 8:43 PM
Master of Orion. Sometimes it pays to keep a game simple. The Meklars are pretty cool since they have a factory and computer bonus. I have yet to master them though.
Inventor
#1512 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 2:46 AM
"Obsessed" is too big a word but a year or so ago I started playing (reading?) visual novels - curiosity killed the cat once more. In the end, they are like any other genre - some are really good, some are awful and most are, of course, average. Interestingly, some of the best are free and I can recommend one of these to (almost) anybody:

Doki Doki Literature Club: the link (you can also get it on Steam). It's a short game (about four hours, if I remember correctly); the first part is as silly as the trailer (but do take the warning at the very beginning seriously) and then it turns around and keeps on turning. It came out in 2017, has been downloaded at least two million times (yes, 2.000.000), got heaps of praise and rewards and is by now a cult game; purists hate it, however. And, BTW, try not to read/watch anything about it before you play - tons of spoilers everywhere.
Test Subject
#1513 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 8:38 AM Last edited by itsmewhiteney : 30th Jan 2019 at 3:12 AM.
I have 3 games that I download to 7downloads to make it fast and when I download it that's the start of my craziness. Haha... I really want to stop but I can't...
Field Researcher
#1514 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 2:32 AM
Don't worry, I can handle this, I do not need any help dealing with this, I do not have a problem, I can stop playing Sonic Mania Plus any time I want.

LIES

Oh, who let you in here!?

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!
Quote:
"Ew, trees [WooHoo-ing]."

-- "Oral Pollination", Not Always Right
Field Researcher
#1515 Old 1st Jun 2019 at 4:19 AM
Any other Danganronpa fans in here? :} *wishful thinking* :} :} :}

Ah geez, I'm such a low-key weeb eheheheh
Instructor
#1516 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
And now are you feeling OK? In my own case, the tear-wipings continued necessary for some time after.

Though I didn't cry at the end, my brain wanted to, I'm just not really a crying person. But why did I want to cry?
1. Life is Strange should be renamed to Life is Sad, a much more fitting title for the storyline.
2. Why did it have to end? Knowing I can never play it again for the first time is as sad as actually playing it.

What really got me was episode 4. After the end, I legit felt tears coming - even though I'm not a crying person - and just stood there looking at the monitor with my mouth open for a solid 5 minutes.
That being said, I am now finally booting up LiS: Before The Storm which was gathering dust in my Steam Library for months. Halfway through the first episode and I'm already depressed. And I know I will feel exactly the same way as last time when I finish this one, but oh well.

PS - The soundtracks of the LiS games are awesome! Though I can never hear Mountains and not shed a tear imagining the scene where it played...

Nice Rachel we're having.
My C:Simblr!
Mad Poster
#1517 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 2:42 AM
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

I'm about at the halfway mark of number of characters unlocked.

Due to my summer in hospitals, I had very little time to sit and fight the challengers I didn't KO the first time in the special area as accessed via the doors in the blue menu.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Field Researcher
#1518 Old 30th Jul 2019 at 4:27 AM
House Flipper.
Holy shit this stuff's addictive.
Scholar
#1519 Old 30th Jul 2019 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ryûchan
House Flipper.
Holy shit this stuff's addictive.

That's a fun game. Wish cleaning up in real life was as satisfying as in House Flipper. Maybe this is the reason why I wait so long with cleaning irl until I can see some visible cleaning result Also I want a bunker and be a prepper now.
Field Researcher
#1520 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 4:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mithrak_nl
That's a fun game. Wish cleaning up in real life was as satisfying as in House Flipper. Maybe this is the reason why I wait so long with cleaning irl until I can see some visible cleaning result Also I want a bunker and be a prepper now.

Ha, yeah, me too. XP If only all that stuff were so easy irl, hell, I'd wreck the entire interior of my house and replace the walls in a more reasonable way if that was possible (what can I say, whoever built this back in the day was surely smoking _something_)...even if I have to question who in the world mows an entire yard with a hand trimmer.

Pity about the rather severe lack of color options for most of the stuff (other than wall paint) though, options are limited as it is, at least a bit more color to chose from would have been nice. Though to be fair, the one thing they can add (you know, besides the obvious: ability to add/expand rooms on the outside of the house) that would change the future of this game and give it a serious chance to last for years in a vein similar to the sims, would be opening the game up for custom content. Not, you know, go wild and add custom models and such, I just mean allowing players to design their own renovation houses and upload/download between games, that would add a world of playability - and add some player community in the process.

But that's just me, what do I know? Back to mowing that lawn and installing fixtures (that last one is my surprisingly satisfying thing in the game btw X'D).

(PS. Having this weird but serious wish to see them add Halliwell Manor and 1630 Revello Drive, both post some big-bad battle, in the game.)
Mad Poster
#1521 Old 9th Aug 2019 at 2:03 AM
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

Unlocked Lucina. Took a while for the gates to open for that rematch.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Test Subject
#1522 Old 1st Sep 2019 at 3:54 PM
Sims Medieval and Rise of the Tomb Raider. Medieval then for me was a real surprise (and the reason why I signed up in this forum!)
Mad Poster
#1523 Old 26th Sep 2019 at 1:31 AM
Looking into Untitled Goose Game.

It's like if Solid Snake was a goose and his main objective is to terrorize townsfolk in a Britainesque village.

Been working on my Sims 3 game, story progression off, of course, to do better with the moves in and out. I removed almost every family from town (the Single Moms family wasn't allowed out.)

Planning on buying Pokémon Sword and Shield during release day at the shops. Last time I ordered games for the switch, I got numerous wrong regions. I don't trust their region-free promise. They never unlocked before, why should I trust them!?

Scholar
#1524 Old 26th Sep 2019 at 12:19 PM
Xenoblade Chronicles X on the Wii U. It seems to be the game I end up playing to death when I feel deeply depressed, and it's not that I choose to play because of how I feel I just seem to end up playing it every time.

@PANDAQUEEN Were you changing the console's region in the options for those games you had issues with? I've seen people say you don't need to, but I've also seen people say that in order to play games from other regions you first need to change the region of the console itself which is a simple process done in the console's options (System Settings/System/Region). As far as I know the console is completely region free, which includes using the eShop from other regions as long as you make an account for those regions, so you must have been doing something wrong.
Mad Poster
#1525 Old 26th Sep 2019 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by haywud
Xenoblade Chronicles X on the Wii U. It seems to be the game I end up playing to death when I feel deeply depressed, and it's not that I choose to play because of how I feel I just seem to end up playing it every time.

@PANDAQUEEN Were you changing the console's region in the options for those games you had issues with? I've seen people say you don't need to, but I've also seen people say that in order to play games from other regions you first need to change the region of the console itself which is a simple process done in the console's options (System Settings/System/Region). As far as I know the console is completely region free, which includes using the eShop from other regions as long as you make an account for those regions, so you must have been doing something wrong.

I don't want to change the region. That's my point. The issue is when I order physical copies of any games, I usually end up with at least 1-2 foreign copies.

Page 61 of 63