Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skirts for your Sim Males

by omegastarr82 Posted 6th Sep 2010 at 3:01 AM

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 4:49 PM
Do want. ^^

I just paused my game as i write this to get on MTS and see if there were any dresses or anything for male sims, because I had the extreme urge to make my sim a crossdresser [it came to me once I saw him wearing the confetti eyeshadow... he looked super cute] and bam, here was a skirt. Totally awesome. Looking forward to the new stuff you're working on. Maybe a full dress or two would be awesome as well, if you/I/anyone can find a good one.
Test Subject
#52 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 2:15 PM
I tested the skirt in my game and it looks great! Unfortunately, it does not work well with most of the tank tops, sweaters and shirts in the game. If you plan to make more skirts, dresses and shoes, how about some blouses as well?

Anyway, thanks for the skirt. My sim-males have never looked prettier.
Test Subject
#53 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 5:29 PM
Thank you so much for this! If you have time, could you convert the knee-high heeled boots as well?

Since I have Late Night, I'm making an Eddie Izzard sim to get famous. This, plus a corset top would make a perfect "Sexie" era Eddie outfit. Now I just have to decide which hairstyle works best. (And they have *no* appropriate facial hair options for when Eddie gets all boyish...sigh.)

There should be more TG options in the game, anyway. So this is really appreciated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 1:58 PM
You rock so much for this. Crossdressing sims FTW!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#55 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 4:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Madaphor
Thank you so much for this! If you have time, could you convert the knee-high heeled boots as well?

Since I have Late Night, I'm making an Eddie Izzard sim to get famous. This, plus a corset top would make a perfect "Sexie" era Eddie outfit. Now I just have to decide which hairstyle works best. (And they have *no* appropriate facial hair options for when Eddie gets all boyish...sigh.)

There should be more TG options in the game, anyway. So this is really appreciated.

Currently working on shoes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 4:45 AM
Yay! Finally! Skirts for guys!!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 4:02 AM
Very interesting. And lol@the people who are like "ZOMG THAT'S NOT SOCIALLY ACCEPTED, LET ME INSULT IT LOL" haha. I personally think it's awesome that you have opened up this window for players who can tolerate the real world. I might give some of your stuff a go, it may be interesting to conjure up a story that's, *le gasp* not to the *perfect* mold sims have.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#58 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 5:23 AM
Thank you so much for expanding everyone's minds! These skirts are perfect! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#59 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 12:54 PM
THANK YOU! Skirts and heels for boys are very much needed!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#60 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 2:41 PM
My sim thanks you from the bottom of his wardrobe.. He finaly has the perfect outfit to perform his Abba songs ;-)
RETROTROUT
#61 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 12:12 PM
well, have you ever considered making these skirts into kilts (like what the Scottish people wear)? I remember in The Sims 2 they had the Scottish Kilt over there in he game, though I don't really remember in which EP

Retrotrut Is On Zee Track
Instructor
#62 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by retrotrut
well, have you ever considered making these skirts into kilts (like what the Scottish people wear)? I remember in The Sims 2 they had the Scottish Kilt over there in he game, though I don't really remember in which EP
There's actually a scottish kilt in the official store, if you feel like coughing up 75 cents for it. (Or w/e. I don't know the exact price)

Thank you so much for making this! I was looking for some booty shorts for men when this caught my eye, and I gotta say, this is so much better! I'm so excited to finally be able to create one of my rp characters.

"There's nothing to writing.
All you do is sit at a typewriter and open a vein."
-Walter "Red" Smith
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 9:04 AM
Man, this is great! XD
I was wondering, are you planning on making a longer version? :3 I'm looking for a long skirt to complete my Jimmy Urine sim. Something like what he has here: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs9/i/20...e_by_Fearia.jpg
Field Researcher
#64 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 1:33 AM
Is that Wanda from the Sandman book A Game of You in the first pic? It really looks like her!

(Ancient) Sims 2 stories | Adventurous, Bookworm, Eco-Friendly, Genius, Over-Emotional
Test Subject
#65 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 10:18 AM
omg. thank u so much *-*
the guy on the last pic (with the red skirt) looks totally like luke from as the world turns O__O
Test Subject
#66 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 11:25 PM
OMG, so many thnaks for doing this! My crossdresser boy will love you Any chance of doing a long, elegant skirt? or a dress? I'm looking forward your uploads ^^
Test Subject
#67 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 10:06 PM
Absolute love! I would love a skirt for teen boys, too, if that's at all possible.
Test Subject
#68 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 10:34 PM
That's so awesome it's not even funny. Ok maybe a little bit...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#69 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 7:15 PM
I'm loving these creations of yours, omegastarr - thanks so much for uploading. :3
Test Subject
#70 Old 1st May 2011 at 4:28 AM
http://pds18.egloos.com/pds/201105/...bc3c976e511.jpg
http://pds19.egloos.com/pds/201105/...bc3dd15c089.jpg

I created him with many hacks. Of course I really thank to all the creaters. But if I Couldn`t find your works, creating this sim was not so funny. Thank you very much! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 13th May 2011 at 3:25 PM
The First image model, is kinda scary, but the whole idea of the item and the item itself is pretty awesome. so thanks for that
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#72 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 4:12 AM
LAVLAVLAV.

I currently have no male sims with the need for skirts and heels... but I think you have inspired me to make one.

Also, for people who bring up being "gay" and such... do your homework. Transvestite, transgender, transexual, and gay all mean VERY different things, and just because a man wears a skirt does not mean he's any of the last three things. For more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT Thank you, come again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 9:11 PM
Hi, that's great! Thanks for sharing it! By the way, how did you convert the skirt? Did you just change the female meshes by moving the vertices? Did you have to reassign the joints afterwards?
Test Subject
#74 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anasakys
http://pds18.egloos.com/pds/201105/...bc3c976e511.jpg
http://pds19.egloos.com/pds/201105/...bc3dd15c089.jpg

I created him with many hacks. Of course I really thank to all the creaters. But if I Couldn`t find your works, creating this sim was not so funny. Thank you very much! :D

Wow, that's amazing!
I've had lots of issues with getting stuff to work with CTU (especially since I'm on a Mac), but would you mind uploading this sim here? You could PM me too for clothes otherwise!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 24th Jun 2011 at 1:14 AM
I deeply love this skirt.
Page 3 of 4