Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Which Christine Costume is your favourite?
The Hannibal 'Think of Me' Gown
4 30.77%
The Dressing Gown
4 30.77%
The Il Muto Page-Boy Costume
0 0%
The 'All I Ask of You' Rooftop Costume
3 23.08%
The Masquerade Gown
2 15.38%
The 'Wishing' Gown
2 15.38%
The Aminta 'PONR' Costume
5 38.46%
The Wedding Gown
4 30.77%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Nov 2010 at 11:24 PM
Default Which POTO Christine costume is your favourite?
So, phans of all ages, what beautiful costume is your favourite? Which one do you drool over the most? Do you prefer the movie of the musical? I have to admit I like both, for different reasons - although if I had to pick a favourite, the orginal musical costumes would win, hands down! And I think it would be a toss up between the 'PONR' Aminta costume or the blue 'Wishing' gown...
On the other hand, I'd be stealing the black 'Wishing' gown too, as well as the delightfully pink and fluffy Masquerade dress, which looks a lot like a cross between barbie and candyfloss...
I've left the poll fairly unspecific, so movie and musical phans alike can vote! Which one do you like the best?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 11:03 AM
Mine favorite would be Wishing Gown, Aminta PONR Costume and Wedding Gown! (all those that she wore when she was with Phantom ) And if I really have to chose, it would be Aminta PONR Costume, cause 'Past the Point of No Return' is the most romantic and passionate song that I ever heard, and my favorite song from POTO :lovestruc

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 2:57 PM
Woot for Point of No Return! Perhaps it's just the song which makes us choose the outfit that accompanies it, but I agree there, pegasaus. If i had to choose only one, The Point of No Return outfit would win all!
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 4:36 PM
Well, yes, song has an important role when you are choosing an outfit... in all musicals/movies
However, the PONR costume is really, really beautiful... it's not classical dress, it's not a typical ball gown of that time, it's not some really special outfit and it doesn't represent an expensive piece of clothing, but it's still sooooo beautiful... and I think that Christine is the hottest and sexiest when she is in that, so I fully understand why Phantom has chosen to seduce her at that time Awwwwww, this brings back soooo much memories that came with that scene... passion, romance, darkness, seduction, forbidden love, flames, romantic music.... :lovestruc

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 11:36 AM
Hey, another Meg fan! I am a serious fan of her Masquerade costume - the little top hat and polka-dot tights are so cute! You could wear that to a party these days and still be tons of fun - whilst I think you might get 'Glinda-wannabe!' looks if you wore Christine's, somehow. Carlotta in the show actually has some very lovely costumes, as bustles go... Hmm, I might post some pictures and see what people think...