Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 4 Family Fun Stuff! *HIGH SCHOOL YEARS UPDATE*

by simsi45 Posted 2nd Dec 2019 at 2:34 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2022 at 1:50 PM by simsi45

85 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 18th Dec 2019 at 3:39 PM
I loved this pack when it was in Sims 2. I used it all the time! Can't wait to use it now!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#52 Old 18th Dec 2019 at 8:28 PM
Thank you so much for this set.
It was one of my favourites in sims 2, the first stuff pack I ever bought. I was able to resist CC furniture in sims 4 so far but not any more thanks to you. I will definitely use these
The only thing that would make this set even better would be a toddler version of the beds.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 20th Dec 2019 at 11:40 PM
This is so awesome!
Aere u planning to convert other catalogs from sims 2? Teen style stuff for example
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#54 Old 31st Dec 2019 at 3:18 PM Last edited by Starry Might : 31st Dec 2019 at 7:43 PM. Reason: Fixed broken smiley
I finally made a fantasy bedroom with this yesterday, thanks so much for converting this pack (and to TheJim07 for converting the mirrors)!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 2nd Jan 2020 at 11:41 PM
Oh my gosh, so cool! Thanks so much for taking the time to convert all that stuff for ts4!

I have no idea the amount of time and effort it takes to convert objects from Sims 2 to 4, but I know I would love you forever you did the other packs!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 23rd Jan 2020 at 4:11 PM
Thank you so much! I love matching sets like this, especially for kids' rooms.
Forum Resident
#57 Old 25th Jan 2020 at 1:33 AM
Do the beds need updated for the Tiny Living Stuff Pre-Patch?

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#58 Old 25th Jan 2020 at 12:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Starry Might
Do the beds need updated for the Tiny Living Stuff Pre-Patch?

Not these ones, these use the tuning of regular in-game beds, so there is no need to update them!
Forum Resident
#59 Old 25th Jan 2020 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsi45
Not these ones, these use the tuning of regular in-game beds, so there is no need to update them!

Oh, okay, good! Thanks!

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 25th Jan 2020 at 6:38 PM
This is amazing!! Can't wait to add it in my game !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#61 Old 27th Jan 2020 at 12:17 AM
Sadly, this and some other stuff packs are corrupted when I downloaded them. I thought that it might be my connection but not the case. I can download other zip and rar files from this sight with no issues. It's just the stuff packs I'm having problems with. Is there alternative sites I can download them from?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#62 Old 8th Feb 2020 at 12:17 PM
Always loved this pack in Sims 2, it looks FANTASTIC!!!!! THANK you, thank you!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 10th Feb 2020 at 4:33 PM
I know that was hard work and I thank you for sharing! I loved most all of the items here and they will be used.
Test Subject
#64 Old 21st Feb 2020 at 3:50 AM
Heyo, so i found this through vixella and i absolutely love the idea of it and eerything looks fabulous but for some reason none of the cc shows up in my game after i download it and add it to the mods folder. just wondering why that might be
Test Subject
#65 Old 22nd Feb 2020 at 9:33 PM
Great job, but do you think you could convert this to the sims 3 as well?
Test Subject
#66 Old 14th Mar 2020 at 1:56 AM
Little bug: Cats float really high in the air when they sit on the shell bed.

Little annoyance: Sims get the uncomfortable emotion because its cheap or whatever. I don't think this should happen because IRL a custom shell bed would cost a lot and if you're paying that much for a custom bed then you know it's gonna be comfortable or ya money back.
Test Subject
#67 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 11:29 PM
Love this pack, but I haven't been able to use it. I get an error message from Origin that the package file is corrupt. I downloaded and extracted twice only to get the same message. Any ideas?
Test Subject
#68 Old 30th Mar 2020 at 4:47 AM
Is there any reason why it doesn't work for me? I have Sims 4 Base Game and I've tried to put it in multiple times but it doesn't appear in my game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 8:18 PM
So awesome!!! This was my favorite stuff pack in the sims 2!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 16th May 2020 at 4:02 AM
Thanks! Especially for the nautical themed items, which will be perfect for my merfolk and ocean-loving sims. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 19th May 2020 at 9:15 PM
I love your stuff! Do you have any plans to convert Teen Style Stuff from Sims 2?
Test Subject
#72 Old 27th May 2020 at 12:42 AM
Thank you so much for this. Now I can finally make a cute room for my children without the colors being off or weird. You really made my day with this one.

Here I go again on my own,going down the only road I've ever known. Like a drifter, I was born to walk alone. And I've made up my mind, I ain't wasting no more time, but here I go again, here I go again, here I go again, here I go.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 8:15 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#74 Old 14th Jul 2020 at 12:02 AM
Dawww I love your sets soooo much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#75 Old 6th Oct 2020 at 10:06 PM
The NOSTALGIA. This set made my day!