Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 6:33 PM Last edited by Simsica : 11th Dec 2012 at 11:24 AM.
Default Accessing/finding the object a Sim is currently interacting with?
I hope the title says it all. I need to detect what object a Sim is using so that I can stop another Sim from interacting with the Sim in question if the object is of certain category or GUID.

Is it among person data? Anywhere?

ETA: Okay, I've learned in the meantime that I was initially right when I used "ci: Current Interaction Object ID" for doing the tests. But the issue I am having has to do with an OFB environment where there's a bandatron (payed ticket service) and a hacked object - controller - pushing interactions on an assigned employee. That employee would proceed to offer services to customers that have not yet payed bandatron's ticket.

My wish is to stop the employees doing that stupid thing. I guess I have to call the bandatron in the stack object, or rather "Controller-Bandatron" object ID, and then use its internal checks for this.

The best thing about a good thing is that it inspires a better thing. ♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥