Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 8:02 PM
Default Do you imagine things to console you or freak you out?
When we are very young, we might have had imaginary friends.

Or saw visions of strange events that were unbelievable to even you.

Me, it was a mix.

Yesterday, I was in the I-District of Seattle. All of a sudden, I heard a tense musical piece from Gundam Wing on my iPod and I could have sworn we were in close proximity to a giant robot battle.

But usually, I get visits from the various cartoon characters from animation (including anime), comic books (including manga) and video games. This usually happens when I am not well in any sense.

Mario and Luigi came to leave thoughts for me as I await the CT scan results. I had a CT scan yesterday. Peach, Daisy and Rosalina made me a feast after enduring the soul sucking affair of the appointment.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 1:59 AM
I often live in a fantasy world, more of an escape; it's called The Sims. I usually can't go to sleep without telling myself a story (a silly holdover from childhood?). I am either an angel (doing miracles and killing off evil mosquitoes, vampire bats, and politicians), or reliving my life.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..