Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 2:49 AM Last edited by billielith : 22nd Jan 2020 at 3:09 AM.
Default Minecraft Woodland Mansion for Sims 2 - First version...
Hi all, how are you today?
My daughter loves Minecraft. I made a few Minecraft sims before, and now we (daughter and I) made a Woodland Mansion for some of our bad guys to live in, and some of the good guys to plunder from (or is it the other way around? always felt that guy chasing us, intruders, with an axe, was sorta justified... )

Anyways here's the thing, it's kind of monstrous, but not monstrous enough for this month' contest on MTS, could I please have your opinions and nudges in a better direction?
Either for a terrible monster house, or a great mansion.
Both games (Minecraft/Sims 2) are very different, so I didn't go for anything identical, rather a similar atmosphere in general.

Here goes (images in the bin), please tell me what you think of it,
thanks for stopping by!
Screenshots

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 9:26 PM
I think this looks very good but may need some landscaping (trees/bushes) around exterior.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2020 at 9:56 PM
I would need closer pictures of each room. I do notice a hottub inside which really doesn't belong in a small room but would be better outside. Outside needs landscaping.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2020 at 9:58 AM
I think it is quite well done, taking into account how the minecraft house looks.
I actually think the hot tub is okay - at least the sims will not be hit by struck by lightning and it is private (have been told that by moderators more than once when I started building).

Personally, I would add a 4 click CFE wall under the roof and something on top of it (a rooftop garden or a collection of statues or something pretty) - because the flat part on the roof seems very big in the pic.

Landscaping outside should make it quite pretty, and water around it could look rather nice, with some trees as well close to the house. And another hot tub if you feel like it