Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 2:26 PM Last edited by WatermelonSandal : 23rd Jun 2019 at 3:11 PM.
Default 23 Shields Road - Under 40,000
This lot is ready for uploading, except for the fact that I'm suffering from a glitch with the Colonial Tract doors. If you've downloaded the lot, are you having the same glitch? Thanks for any info.

This lot requires all 8 EP's, along with Kitchen & Bathroom Stuff and Mansion & Garden Stuff.

Custom Content Required But Not Included:
- "Independent Expressions" - Expansion Set - DOORS and ARCH by MaryLou - "ML_IndependentExpression_DoorsAndArch_ALL.rar"
- Open underneath Maxis stairs by crocobaura - "Crocobaura_Wooden Modular Stairs.rar"
- Country Wall Clock - New Mesh by khakidoo
- Portuguese Tiling by yours truly

- Maxis tree recolours and resized versions by Gwenke (external link) - Original mesh by HystericalParoxysm

Optional Custom Content:
- White Roof Trim Defaults by Phaenoh (original by Nevaeh223 and plasticbox)
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  23shieldsroad.rar (494.4 KB, 11 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 2:51 PM
That's a lot of files, can you specify which ones, thanks. EG there are 6 files in link one and 3 in link 2 for example. It's too late here now, will be back tomorrow.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 3:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
That's a lot of files, can you specify which ones, thanks. EG there are 6 files in link one and 3 in link 2 for example. It's too late here now, will be back tomorrow.

Hope that makes it clearer.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 7:45 PM Last edited by WatermelonSandal : 23rd Jun 2019 at 9:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Do you have my Loft Add ons? There was a missed GUID and it was interfering with that door.

Yes I do but I didn't use any of them on this lot.

Update: The download update fixed it, thanks.
Screenshots
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 5:45 AM
So the door issue got solved? Great

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
So the door issue got solved? Great

Yes it did, thanks.
The house had been up to download since last night.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#8 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WatermelonSandal
Yes I do but I didn't use any of them on this lot.

Yea, that didn't matter. One of my doors used the same GUID and messed with the wall mask. Odd but true.