Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 9:11 PM
Here in Portugal we also have to wait until friday...
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 9:15 PM
Oh well at least this time I'm prepared to wait. When Supernatural was coming out, I didn't even know that the release dates for digital downloads were different so I ended up being disappointed.
Mad Poster
#53 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 9:17 PM
Aww, that is wrong. Why would it be an issue for DD to get theirs on US release days?

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#54 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 9:26 PM
Yup! I'm impatient and can't wait for it to come out, but then again if they rush the game then there might be a lot of bugs and glitches they didn't have time to fix. It's not too long of a wait anymore...2 more days here!!
Field Researcher
#55 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Laurencheerio
Yup! I'm impatient and can't wait for it to come out, but then again if they rush the game then there might be a lot of bugs and glitches they didn't have time to fix. It's not too long of a wait anymore...2 more days here!!

They've definitely already finished the game... It's already been shipped to places and some people already have it!

19 - Female - Australia
Forum Resident
#56 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 10:07 PM
Yes! I've waited Seasons for S3 since the game was released... I really hope it will make a difference for me and make the game more enjoyable.

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Test Subject
#57 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by itsamariokart
I wish I was in America You guys are getting it before us

Wish granted, now you are living in south-America!

Wait, this isn't corrupt a wish thread....

On-topic:
I'm kind of impatient... but I'll have to wait until christmas, my birthday was last month and it has some kind of delay to ask for more sims-related presents, though I still have a lot to do with the supernatural expansion (Still haven't used fairies, maybe my sims' son with pink hair will be one, I haven't decided what to do with him).
Mad Poster
#58 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nazrin
Wish granted, now you are living in south-America!

Wait, this isn't corrupt a wish thread....

south america and canada are actually still america. you were thinking they meant that they wanted to live in the united states :p
Test Subject
#59 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
south america and canada are actually still america. you were thinking they meant that they wanted to live in the united states :p

I knew they meant united states, I'm myself from south america, and the corruption of the wish is that the only information i've been able to gather refer to either north america or spain, we are forgotten about pretty much anything... (at least thesims3.com has mexico, which is on north america ._.)
Test Subject
#60 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 5:15 AM
Downloading now! (now I need to decide how important sleep is...)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#61 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 6:07 AM
Not important! Just use a cheat to raise your Energy mo... oh wait, you meant real life. I forgot that existed, lol.
Top Secret Researcher
#62 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 2:39 PM
Yay, order placed! Probably still won't arrive before next week, but meh. I can wait.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Field Researcher
#63 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 6:39 PM
I don't know when I'll get to play it.. I moved abroad and I currently have an old notebook that can't handle Sims very well.. I'm waiting for the new iMac to come out but it's taking forever ugh, I want to play!!
Inventor
#64 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 10:24 PM Last edited by douglasveiga : 13th Nov 2012 at 10:42 PM.
i am not impatient anymore. after 4 hours playing, i think the EP is boring.

i will try it again on the weekend.

PS:

please, don't take it as a critic. i like the sims 3, but i am not too excited about Seasons theme.
Page 3 of 3