Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 10:06 AM Last edited by Black Zekrom : 29th Nov 2012 at 10:21 AM.
What town you are currently playing with Seasons?
I'm currently playing in Twinbrook. The winter looks gorgeous there

Me back after a long hiatus :)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 10:49 AM
A custom world, Winchester Farming Community (rather image heavy). It's my favourite custom world to begin with, anyway, and the creator often updates worlds or makes available new lots for expansions.
One Minute Ninja'd
#3 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 11:44 AM
I've been using Moonlight Falls, but just relocated my family back to LP, which is still my favorite world. I'll give it a chance to run through the seasons. If winter looks all messed up in the desert, I'll either disable snow, but let it get cold (the desert can get cold, at least at night), or just have to pass on seasonal change when I play there. Which would be a shame, as I love the town.

I'll probably try to update Twinbrook next, and see how that plays. As Zekrom already mentioned, it should work really well with seasons.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 3:31 PM
I played Twinbrooks when I first updated , then I played Eltham's Drift for an extended amount of time with short summer and long fall, winter, and spring.

Both are really gorgeous.

I'm not quite quite ready to start my legacy in Aspen Islands but I imagine it being beautiful too.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 6:02 PM
twinbrook innit, summer and spring mang.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 9:01 PM
I am ready to branch out after playing Sunset Valley for a while. I want to play Twinbrook, haven't played it since after Ambitions. I think the townies turn me off. Ugh.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Instructor
#7 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 10:07 PM
I'm currently having a blast in Moonlight Falls. So far I've played in Sunlit Tides and Riverview, the latter which started lagging tremendously so I moved the Riverview family to Moonlight Falls as well. It did mess up the imaginary friend, mailbox (had to delete it and buy a new one) and the festival greeting cards I took in Riverview though. It's all worth it though because my family is doing great. I can barely keep up.

I had my sim befriend the alien he got abducted by and had him move in. They both are raising their offspring together as roommates and it's really sweet. One is already a young adult and is a rather successful inventor and the other grew up from a rather timid child to a rebellious teen. The alien is engaged to be married to a beautiful female werewolf and the other sim is now living with his genie girlfriend who's very athletic.

I still would rather be playing Lucky Palms but winter seems so out of place there and I'm enjoying all the 4 seasons too much to make the climate in LP realistic.

Quote:
See, that's why you need to be more like me. It's pretty obvious that I'm a big, terrible, mean person. If somebody says I am a terrible, mean person, I will just grin evilly....and be mean to them! It's good to be bad. *J.M. Pescado*
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
I am ready to branch out after playing Sunset Valley for a while. I want to play Twinbrook, haven't played it since after Ambitions. I think the townies turn me off. Ugh.

I love love love Twinbrook but most of the lots are not aligned to the road, which is a MAJOR negative for me. Same with Lucky palms, which has made me go off it :/

Currently playing Moonlight Falls and it looks great with the seasons. Not very impressed by the festival lot tho! But I'm thinking of moving on to Riverview.

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 7:58 AM
I've mostly been playing in Hidden Springs, it's my favorite world. All the seasons are beautiful there. I've been playing a bit in Moonlight Falls as well, which is awesome
I don't understand why so many people love Twinbrook so much, it's always been my least favorite town, what's so great about it? Please enlighten me :D
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 9:02 AM
It's foggy, dark and damp :lovestruc

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 10:13 AM
I'm using Moonlight Falls as my main world. I have other saves with the different worlds, but I found that Moonlight Falls was the best for me, and it was the only world that can have the Gypsy Caravan in the world. What EA need to do, is to make the Gypsy Caravan able to be in other worlds

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Inventor
#12 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 10:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
What EA need to do, is to make the Gypsy Caravan able to be in other worlds

What do you mean? I have a gypsy caravan in every world I play. It's a RH, though, not an object.
One Minute Ninja'd
#13 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 12:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
I'm using Moonlight Falls as my main world. I have other saves with the different worlds, but I found that Moonlight Falls was the best for me, and it was the only world that can have the Gypsy Caravan in the world. What EA need to do, is to make the Gypsy Caravan able to be in other worlds

Click build on a community lot, open community objects, and you'll find the gypsy caravan which you can then place. The lot can still be used for other purposes as well.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 1:58 PM
I'm playing in Sunlite Tide. The fall season is very disappointing in this hood because most trees don't turn red. But the spring is beautiful! And winter is also quite nice

PS: I have been trying for ages but I can't find the moon in Sunlite Tide!
Instructor
#15 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 2:35 PM
Lucky Palms <3 and Moonlight Falls in another household.
Edit: i forgot Bridgeport too. Winter there is beautiful!

Fear is only in our minds ♡ Taking over all the time..❤
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 2:43 PM
I'm playing in Lunar Lakes. Mostly because its the only town I've found that doesn't have extreme routing issues since Seasons.
Scholar
#17 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 10:04 PM
Riverview - so far, so good
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 10:12 PM
Sunset Valley, even if I have never experienced the winter yet My sim got abducted tho
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 10:28 PM
Just started in Barnacle Bay but it's really laggy, not played Barnacle yet though so unsure whether the world is laggy or if seasons is making it so
Forum Resident
#20 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ive
It's foggy, dark and damp :lovestruc

Not to mention you can play sims of different class types... I love twinbrook also. I used to couldn't understand why people loved it so much either, until I started a True blood story there, now I have all kinds of stories for that atmosphere. Bridgeport lagged to much when I tried to play it with seasons.
Instructor
#21 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 11:47 PM
I've played in them all through several seasons but I'm back in Sunset Valley now. After playing it for so long I am used to everyone in it. I know sims name's, their personalites, if they are married, who their spouse is, and what job's they have. It varies little and even though I will eventually try somewhere else, it's where I am at the moment.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pico22
What do you mean? I have a gypsy caravan in every world I play. It's a RH, though, not an object.

I was confused about that simmer's comment. I have seen the same on the forums, wondered if they thought the caravan lot was not an automatic placement they couldn't copy the one from Moonlight Falls and use it in other worlds?

I created a gypsy caravan lot on a 20x15 lot for easy placement. Now the weather stone is placed on that lot in the 3 worlds I opened.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.