Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 5:41 PM Last edited by nikokok : 2nd Mar 2010 at 1:29 PM.
Default Sims 3 WA Tomb Soon! started building!
I have started working on a new tomb:"The Palace of Learning", that will be located in France, and few things are missing so I will tell you what I have and need help:

Level 1 (the palace based on levels)- Color- You need to step the wright color that the color shown together create. That I already finished!

Level 2- Y/N Questions- step on green to answer wright, or the red to answer no, but read the sign first, you don't want Fried Cursed Sim FCS That's the mummies favorite food! you can suggest anything about this.Edit: no sign, it will automatically say the question!!! FINISHED

Level 3! MAD HOUSE- Keystone Toilet and etc!!!
Level 4-Free Style- You Suggest-the same with level 5, and maybe 6...

thank,
Niro.

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 1:32 AM
- haven't worked with the processor yet, but it should be possible to activate a counter,..
so sims have to use a trigger in a hole twice or more to activate something else..

- i like the yes-no-maze idea, questions should be related to sims 3, maybe to sims 2 also.. more difficult... e.g. how many add ons existed for sims 2 ... 100 (green) or 101 (red)?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by candlelight82
- haven't worked with the processor yet, but it should be possible to activate a counter,..
so sims have to use a trigger in a hole twice or more to activate something else..

- i like the yes-no-maze idea, questions should be related to sims 3, maybe to sims 2 also.. more difficult... e.g. how many add ons existed for sims 2 ... 100 (green) or 101 (red)?

I kind of finished with the yes/now part, and now I'm working about level 3- Mad House- keystones toilet and etc.

But now I think that level 4 will be harder yes/no...

P.S- when I wrote this reply I wrote at the start Yes Know part...

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro