Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#401 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 11:03 PM
I rebuilt the Moonlight Falls museum and now it's my sims' house. That's what it looks like in winter.

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#402 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 5:55 PM
I really love winter. I think EA did a great job with that. I have my sims go out too much just to enjoy the weather. There is always a reason, like building a snowman or going hunting.

I do have that bug which makes it snow everyday of winter. I don't mind so much at present but that might soon change.
Scholar
#403 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 2:27 AM
Augh, besides the Weather Stone and the God awful automatic attraction system this is the best EP ever so far!

Kinda pic spam alert!

Here's lies, Marie a Fairy who loves to play tricks and an alien that she met. While Marie was abducted the first time.

Fairy Pool party in the summer!

Here's fall, I just love how the colorful the leaves are.

Fireworks!!

Hey look, a Bob Ross Shout out!

And Finally, Winter is my favorite Season and better than the Sims 2. Like Guile's theme, Snow goes with everything.

Not really seasons related but I wanted to adopt this adorable cat but the game crashed on me.

Scholar
#404 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 3:35 PM
Ew I don't like that clown face paint!! LOve everything else though, great pics!

Call me Gemma or Gem :)
Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Instructor
#405 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 10:46 PM
Simply...awesome.

I'm loving winter and fall. I missed the randomness of the weather from TS2. I kept thinking about going back to TS2 for the longest time but my love for the open neighborhood outweighed my love of weather. Now that I have both, I'm a very happy simmer again.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#406 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 12:03 AM
I love seasons. Here are a few random screens from my game.

And if you would like to see more pics my Flickr is in my signature. Enjoy!

CHECK out The Real Simwives of Starlight Shores!: http://www.youtube.com/realsimwivesHD
Alchemist
#407 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KLTboy

And if you would like to see more pics my Flickr is in my signature. Enjoy!

What kind of palm tree is that? (If I have the right picture selected in my quote).
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#408 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 5:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 9b8ll

I never noticed that before. Any Happy Trees? or that squirrel? I also wonder, how many people under a certain age actually get that reference.
Top Secret Researcher
#409 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 6:00 PM
And this is why I love sim autumn:

How is this even the same graphics engine as the washed-out outdoor bloom lighting crap we got in the base game?
Scholar
#410 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
I never noticed that before. Any Happy Trees? or that squirrel? I also wonder, how many people under a certain age actually get that reference.

Um... Wut?
Take that as I don't get that reference... I just turned 22 if you wanted to know how young the quote goes?

Loving the pics still guys, will have seasons in a few weeks and I'll spam you all back

Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Field Researcher
#411 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims

I'm turning 23 in a week, and I got it. I used to watch Bob Ross every morning before school on PBS. Reruns of course, but I loved every minute of it.
Field Researcher
#412 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 10:28 PM
I am loving that Bob Ross reference.

Everybody's pictures are fantastic. Might post a few of my own soon. You've all inspired me.

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Field Researcher
#413 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 5:29 AM Last edited by iheartcowcapoos : 28th Dec 2012 at 6:06 AM.
if anyone was curious, (i know, you guys are SO interested in my life) i held out until christmas to get seasons as a gift, and NO ONE GOT IT FOR ME! i was upset. i totally could've been playing for nearly 2 months now.. so much wasted time!

so i went out and bought it myself and the stupid game isn't working. i'm currently doing an entire reinstall of all games. i just had to complain to someone.
i dare someone to disagree to my post.

EDIT: can i also add that my birthday just passed too? to answer your question, no, no one bought me seasons for my birthday either.
Field Researcher
#414 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 5:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 9b8ll

When I first saw that I couldn't help but smile.
Scholar
#415 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aree
I'm turning 23 in a week, and I got it. I used to watch Bob Ross every morning before school on PBS. Reruns of course, but I loved every minute of it.

I turned 22 on christmas day, but I live (and always have done) in England. Does that kind of rule me out now do you think?

I forget that most of the internet community is from other countries sometimes, sorry.

The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Mad Poster
#416 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 3:01 PM
Googlefu on Bob Ross, a wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross. Even though wikipedia is not a solid reference it gives you an idea of what he was about.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MghiBW3r65M

I use to watch it for pointers so I could do better in art class, I still would not get my swipes and swoopes to look right. He made it look so easy.

@ applefeather2: Those trees come from Sunlit Tides.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#417 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 3:52 PM
I'm closing this, since we've had Seasons for a while now. But please continue posting your lovely pictures, I've made a new thread here:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=494302
Locked thread
Page 17 of 17