Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 6:25 AM Last edited by akito989 : 29th Jan 2013 at 7:26 AM.
Default A bunch of noob-ish questions...?
It's really annoying and it covers up the task bar but I don't know how to turn it off... So... how? Dx

Also, one of my babies went missing suddenly, but I loaded the game again and now it's fine. Anyone know why? D:

Sorry for the noob-ish questions!
---
edit: Also I can't seem to use the Karaoke machine? I used to be able to use it but... What are the requirements? :/
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 9:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by akito989
It's really annoying and it covers up the task bar but I don't know how to turn it off... So... how? Dx

What is really annoying and covering up the task bar?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 11:22 AM
You know, when you hover over your friend list it shows his/her name, age, stars, traits, jobs and whatnot?

It appears even when I'm just hovering my cursor over the Sim portraits..
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 6:53 PM
I have no idea what would cover over the task bar? screenshot???
Mad Poster
#5 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 8:21 PM
---
edit: Also I can't seem to use the Karaoke machine? I used to be able to use it but... What are the requirements? :/

I am confused also by your first statement, but maybe give a suggestion with the second one. Are you using mods, and possible one of them may need an update? My sims can use the karaoke machine, without skills.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 11:09 PM
You know, when you hover over your friend list it shows his/her name, age, stars, traits, jobs and whatnot?

It appears even when I'm just hovering my cursor over the Sim portraits..

I don't think you can get rid of that... sorry. It's supposed to be useful, telling you everything you know about that friend.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 12:25 PM
About the karaoke machine, I can use it now! Though, I had to buy another one so I guess it's like the bed bug.

As for the 'annoying thing', it hasn't appeared before, but then all of a sudden it changed from showing celebrity stars(the little bar showing five stars) to full details of each sim, so I must have pressed something but... Yes, I don't know what I pressed.

No hope? :/
Forum Resident
#8 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 10:55 PM
As for the 'annoying thing', it hasn't appeared before, but then all of a sudden it changed from showing celebrity stars(the little bar showing five stars) to full details of each sim, so I must have pressed something but... Yes, I don't know what I pressed.

It turned up with an EP patch, but quite an old one (Showtime? Pets?) so presumably you haven't patched for a while.... ? Or have you got rid of a mod that wasn't updated?

All I can say is that, as far as I know, there is no way to get rid of it. You can try asking in WCIF if you like, maybe it annoys someone else who can make a mod to get rid of it.