Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 4th Sep 2016 at 3:29 PM

I'm gonna pretend this isn't necromancy since it's on the first page. Anyways, Angelica is the heir for my Isle of the Midnight Sun challenge.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 1:25 AM
These are my teen triplets, Roxanna, Vivianna, and Orianna Roxanna's the rebellious one, Vivianna's the popular one, and Orianna is the shy one
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#53 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 7:43 AM Last edited by blyneliaivel : 5th Nov 2016 at 5:41 PM.
Default Nathaniel turned into a teen!
Now...he somehow looks like his mother. Maybe eyes or lips,I don't know,but that something makes me want to make him the heir of the legacy I'm currently playing in. But I'll try to conserve my patience and wait till twins age up as well. So far,he's the good egg in the family (all traits randomised:Excitable,virtuoso,absend-minded and genius). Skills:Logic-5
writing:5
painting:4

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#54 Old 7th Nov 2016 at 9:16 AM
Nope,Nate is still my fav. Raphel grew up badly,plus,he acts like a total jerk even though he has a friendly trait. However,for my own surprise,Evangeline aquired more charm as she turned into her teen years. A little missunderstood teenage girl.
Screenshots
Scholar
#55 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 2:55 AM Last edited by MurderPrincessK : 14th Jul 2017 at 10:14 AM.
Kyo Tanaka

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Field Researcher
#56 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 8:28 PM
Default Random Teens from my game.-.
...Some random teens to admire. I'm sorry I've forgotten their names. Feel free to submit the names of which you think they should have! I thought I had more to share, but I guess I didn't save those pics

Lab Assistant
#57 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 2:25 AM
This is baby Ceryse. She was always quite attached to her dad and was very sweet and quiet, and always looked sort of sad and gloomy.

This is her all grown up... and as you can see, that downer personality stayed with her. But she's quite pretty regardless.

Field Researcher
#58 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 2:50 PM Last edited by blyneliaivel : 23rd Feb 2017 at 3:30 PM.
She went to prom with two guys. Mortimer and Clark. I can't decide which one she should stick with. Clark is caring,loving,but a little too goofy and indecisive and Morty has his bad days when he totally vanishes and ignores her,however he's really mature for his age and has his future planed far ahead that's why Reverie find him attractive,despite good looks.What do you,guys,think. Which one is looks better by her side? It's too hard for me.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#59 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 3:08 AM
A teen party in progress. I was inspired by the ballroom in Chateau du Landgraab.
Screenshots

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Theorist
#60 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 3:32 PM
Default Sophia Hardison--as a teen...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Field Researcher
#61 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 9:19 AM
These two siblings grew up! You'd never guess they are siblings at first because they took completely opposite genetics to each other.

Tartan McBadgerface
#62 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 6:23 PM
blyneliaivel, I love those prom style portraits <3

A Farid and Farrah teenage throwback. Farid is pretty much the same as always; shrouded in knitwear and anxiety, while Farrah is in her awful 2000s pink tracksuit with lots of bronze and eyeliner.

Farrah and her best friend, Edyta. Farrah had moved on to the foundation a shade too pale and frosty pink lipstick look by this point and Edyta (now pink or blue haired and trashily dressed) was banned from wearing makeup and dying her hair by her strict parents!

Teenage Zaid throwback
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 8:00 AM Last edited by LoveViolet : 26th May 2018 at 9:10 AM. Reason: Other Pictures Gone
Default My Favorite Teen
Just a teen I enjoyed playing ingame
Screenshots
Test Subject
#64 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 4:39 AM
I was messing around in CAS and out came Lacey Sweet. I made her absentminded, a book worm, neurotic, and a perfectionist!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 8:27 PM

Scholar
#66 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 6:23 PM
Dianna

Test Subject
#67 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 12:26 AM Last edited by The_Puppeteer : 15th Jan 2018 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Tfw the images just disappear lol
Xituni Shim, the lore (Even if not actually true, but I made the story) She was pulled from the future by her dad and father Morico and Toby Shim (I originally made them in The Sims 2) after her true parents were killed in a containment facility for testing.

You can see her basically saying "Dad, father, why can't we have a normal night, why is uncle Jude (Simbot) outside shorted out? Why is father without shoes again?"
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#68 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 1:52 PM
Default New obsession-Alora Platt
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 7:02 AM
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#70 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 10:03 AM
What gorgeous sims you all have! :lovestruc

@The_Puppeteer Your pictures are showing a 404 error for me. Could you upload them again?
Test Subject
#71 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
What gorgeous sims you all have! :lovestruc

@The_Puppeteer Your pictures are showing a 404 error for me. Could you upload them again?

It's fixed, sorry it took so long for me to notice!

PC: HP Envy laptop 17-ae1xx, i7, Intel UHD Graphics 620 (HP), 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce MX150 (HP), 12gb ram
emotional support clown
Instructor
#72 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 8:13 PM Last edited by Floraflora2 : 21st May 2018 at 6:44 PM.
My "Tokyo teens" swarming into the nearest Hangout after school. It's cool to wear school uniforms like this, but it has a disadvantage: a quick look at you and everyone can see you are underage. Hard to stay out after curfew like this.

Lab Assistant
#73 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 11:52 PM Last edited by gskdoleo : 24th Jan 2018 at 7:02 PM.
Valerie and Stefan (twins)

Lab Assistant
#74 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 3:58 PM
Here are my triplets Callie, Maddie and Izzy

This is Callie who somewhat resembles the singer Camila Cabello to me... maybe I'm the only one who sees that... lol

Next is Maddie who seems to be the spitting image of her mom, Quinn

Maddie with her big brother, Aaron

And the cute one, Izzy

Theorist
#75 Old 25th May 2018 at 8:18 PM
Default Teens...
Elizabeth loves to paint. She spends a lot of time at the Artists Co-op in my town.

Like many artists, she doesn't do well in school, and finds homework frustrating. Maybe a hamburger will give her motivation to get it done!
Page 3 of 4