Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 7:01 AM
Default Ox and Oxen, Horses and Wagon for use in CAW
I have created these objects primarily for use in CAW but they also work in the games build mode. Here are a couple images of these items. If they are of any value to anybody other then me I will gladly upload them. But I am not certain where I should upload them to.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 10:29 PM
Hi there! I sure do hope you upload them, because my world project is sorely in need of this kind of thing! Granted, I've been working on my world on and off for almost a year-and-a-half and if things didn't keep getting in my way it would have been finished long ago, but in the meantime, it's given the game and CC creators time to catch up to what it needs. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 8:19 AM
Default Ox Cart and Horses and Wagon download
Since I posted these I have started a web site where they are available for free download. It is at www.simspackages.com . All can be downloaded there now for free. Thank you leroy157
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd May 2011 at 7:54 PM
Thanks for the link, leroy157- you have created some excellent items!

If you wish to upload to MTS, you can use this forum (CAW Resources) and upload them here for now, as we don't have a specific section for CAW objects yet.
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th May 2011 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leroy157
Since I posted these I have started a web site where they are available for free download. It is at www.simspackages.com . All can be downloaded there now for free. Thank you leroy157

Really thank you! It very necessary objects. Necessary, but rare, unfortunately, so your work very appreciated.

p.s. And I want to say. I saw your work with wood at fotos, I know a little about it, and I was impressed - it's excellent!