Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 5:04 AM
How do I create chance cards for my career?
Okay so I have my career all created and everything works perfectly fine in the game. The only thing it's missing is the chance cards, and I cannot find anywhere how to put them in. I've found tutorials for it, but they are all starting from the beginning of making a career, and mine was already made a certain way, and different from all of those ones. I'll upload my career so if any kind person wants to look at it and see where I would enter in data to create these chance cards, then I would appreciate it

My career was made with S3PE following a tweaked version of Creons tutorial. Thanks!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Nursing_Career.zip (15.4 KB, 11 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 1:12 PM
Hi, you will need to see other custom careers (eg the Modelling Career) (google them up). The one I metioned should hav eboth opportunities and chance cards. In fact, from what I have done, chance cards are essentially miniscule opportunities. They just need YesRewards and NoRewards (ie when you choose Option A, outcome 1 / 2 / 3 will be had). Look at NRaas opportunities tutorial as well. I have done opps in my Tourism Career but they were immature, still useful reference, I believe. Good luck
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsMatthew
Hi, you will need to see other custom careers (eg the Modelling Career) (google them up). The one I metioned should hav eboth opportunities and chance cards. In fact, from what I have done, chance cards are essentially miniscule opportunities. They just need YesRewards and NoRewards (ie when you choose Option A, outcome 1 / 2 / 3 will be had). Look at NRaas opportunities tutorial as well. I have done opps in my Tourism Career but they were immature, still useful reference, I believe. Good luck

Thank you so much, I will look into all of that