Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 24th Jan 2021 at 12:17 AM
Because I play with the clean template, all of them were moved out of their apartments and live mostly in mansions/houses now.

Baldwin: Benjamin and Isabel both have the "6 pets reach the career top" LTW, so they adopted 4 strays and kept a litter of 2 kittens. I also made it a challenge to buy them only the most expensive things, i.e. if one of them rolled a want for a stereo, it had to be the one fo 2700. Sophia (family sim) just graduated college and moved into her fiancé Salvador Picassos flat in Downtown, and Marcus enjoys his youth as a pleasure sim and preparing for college.

Cho: Vivian married Timothy and he took her name. Sally is studying physics at LFT, where she rekindled the flame with her first love Beau Broke, and family sim Etsu is preparing for college in different, music related skills. Vivian works towards becoming Captain Hero and Timothy is chief of staff. They have a son together, Henry, and one of the biggest social circles in the while Uberhood.

Cleveland: Marissa and Jason are one of my favourite old married couples. They both enjoy their open marriage with her being sometimes with Juan Ramirez, and him writing his series of love novels around policemen. Although he works in law enforcement and she in criminal, they are quite harmonic at home. Justin graduated two rounds ago and lives in downtown with his roommate Georgina Newson and chose the military career path. He is dating Tiave Teens, but is unsure if he is ready to settle down already.

Contender: Carlos brought back Kirsten Loste from work and she moved in soon after that. They married so that she could get a better name (her German name is Pfosten, which means post/pole) and because she got pregnant. Both have their affairs, but are happily raising their kid Galtero.

Cordial: Samantha became a good witch and moved to Strangetown, where she founded a family with Vidcund Curious and has two sons, Quasar (Vidcunds alien son) and Uranos. She works in paranormal and I can imagine the magic vs. science debates in this household.

Her sister Kimberley, however...

DeBateau: ...was ACRs choice for Armand and after they married, she ditched the want to become a witch. They live in a big mansion with their daughter Morgaine and Tara and her fiancée Tiffany Sampson.

Green: Gabriel and Chastity had a fwb thing going on and moved to Downtown after she became pregnant. Shortly after this, adult Daisy Greenman moved in, and her and Gabriel fell in love. All three are now raising their kid Gabrielus, and Chastity is enjoying Downtown's dating opportunities.

Patel: Ramir and Ana had one daughter and then started focusing on their careers in politics and law enforcement. Their daughter Padma became a popularity sim, which fits this household well, as her parents throwing a party every rotation.

Peterson: Jessica stayed single and career oriented (criminal) for a long time, until divorced father of three Nathan Gavigan came along and they hit it off. They are currently living in the Cordials old house and have a son named Tadgh.

Rutherford: Harry (Connor) Weir married Kaylynn Langerak and moved to Riverblossom hills to raise the happy family he always dreamed of: stepdaughter Danielle and twins Connor and Geoff. His BFF Geoff, however, stayed in the house they shared and lives with his partner Alexandra Theaterton. They have a son, named after a pirate: Francis Drake. Geoff is often flirting around, but always faithfull, and Alexandra is skilling to become the ultimate space pirate.

Sorry for my grammar errors - english is not my native language :)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 1st Feb 2021 at 7:47 PM
I love Belladonna Cove, so the families there were some of the first added to the rotation when I started my Uberhood (which also includes the Stories hoods).

Rutherford/Weir: Thanks to ACR, Connor and Geoff ended up falling for each other! And since Connor is a family sim in the fixed Belladonna Cove, it didn't take him long to roll engagement and marriage wants. Sadly, on the day of their wedding party a thunderstorm appeared. Only a few minutes after saying their vows, Geoff was struck by lightning. He survived the lightning strike itself, but it brought his motives so low that he couldn't get to the fridge and keeled over and died from starvation. Connor was really sad for a while, but got a new roommate, the recently graduated Frances J. Worthington. ACR did its thing again and Connor and Frances fell in love, and are now married with two adopted children.

Cleveland: Marissa ended up getting pregnant not long after her brother's death. The little redheaded girl that was born got the name Gillian as sort of a tribute to Geoff. But another child was not enough to save their marriage, so Jason and Marissa ended up divorcing. Justin fell for Samantha Hayden from Bitville after university and moved to Bitville to be with her. However, Samantha ended up dumping him for Johnny Cullen. After that, Justin met Naomi Hunt, also from Bitville and has just started dating her. Jason still lives in Belladonna Cove, now with Nervous Subject, who left Strangetown and never looked back after catching his mom in bed with Pascal (ACR...). Marissa moved to Bitville to be with her son after the divorce, where she met restaurant owner Don Calamari and fell in love. Both Jason and Marissa are now elders.

DeBateau: Armand fell for Samantha Cordial and Tara fell for Beatrice Monty. After moving out of the apartment the family settled in Veronaville in one of the larger houses there. Armand and Samantha have had five children together, and despite Armand being an elder now, it's possible they will have even more. Tara has graduated from college and is married to Beatrice. They have adopted one daughter together.

Cordial: After Samantha moved to Veronaville, Kimberly got together with the ugly Bluewater Village townie Robi Monif. They still live in the old Cordial house and have two daughters, the oldest of which is a teenager now.

Gere/Green: Chastity and Gabriel got together with each other and are now married, taking Chastity's last name. They still have no children, and Gabriel is completely oblivious that Chastity isn't 100% faithful.

Contender/Peterson: Jessica moved in with Carlos after getting pregnant by him. After they had little Carmen, Jessica ended up getting pregnant again, this time with a boy. Unfortunately while the children were still young, Jessica got sick and died. So Carlos became a single father at a very old age. Another of Carlos' girlfriends, Catherine Viejo, moved in with them and lived there for the rest of both her and Carlos' lives. Carlos and Catherine both died last time I played, and the kids are both teenagers. The oldest, Carmen, is dating Cornelius DeBateau, Armand and Samantha's son, and the youngest, Carlito, is dating Gillian Cleveland.

Baldwin: Isabel got pregnant again, this time with twin girls. But Benjamin and Isabel eventually ended up divorcing. Isabel met the also recently divorced Victor Aspir and they have three bolts. Benjamin briefly dated Betty Goldstein until she died. Sofia is out of college and is dating Gallagher Newson. Marcus will soon be going to college (if he wants to). Benjamin is an elder and Isabel is very close to becoming an elder.

Riley/Cho: Timothy and Vivian got married and they have moved to a house in Pleasantview. They just had their first child together after being married a while. Also, Timothy got fired from his job as a surgeon and is now working in the natural science career. Sally is in college and Etsu will soon be in college.

Patel: They bought a more spacious house in Desiderata Valley and currently have three children, with a fourth on the way.
Page 2 of 2