Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 7:03 PM Last edited by linuslover30 : 11th Jun 2009 at 1:35 PM.
Default Your Most Oogly Sims...
Have a sim that turned out bad? Or just made a sim that you didn't like? Put 'em here!

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 6:36 PM
lol such a good idea ! i dont have any pictures of ugly sims, but im guessing there will be alot of townies appearing here lol

Head Of Staff & Writer @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out
Scholar
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 6:41 PM

I know that I posted this pic on the male sims thread, but this is the only pic I have of him (since he is now dead).

Jamie Stareck

Inventor
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 6:46 PM
Yeah, he's not all that attractive, is he? But not that bad. Anybody got some REALLY ugly sims? :D
Forum Resident
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 7:12 PM
Jamie was such a cutie. Too sad he's dead. I think he just had unique features.

I'm sorry. I haven't got any ugly Sims in my game yet. I had a couple of month's back really ugly natural twins, but I deleted those families, maybe I can get some pictures of them in my backups....
Instructor
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 7:12 PM
Default Here we go...
Cora

Forum Resident
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 7:25 PM
Holy Crap!! was Cora born in game?! lol!

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Instructor
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 7:40 PM
No, I made her to start a "Prettacy Legacy"--a Legacy challenge in which you start out with a really ugly Sim and try to get prettier with each generation. I wish I had taken a picture of her kids--her daughter was pretty except for her gigantic nose, but Cora's sons inherited her large chipmunk cheeks. Unfortunately, Cora doesn't exist anymore. I forgot to save her when I reinstalled my game.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 7:50 PM
Actually, I don't have pics (I did not save these monstrosities) but if you go to CAS, make a woman with every slider pulled as far to the right as it will go, and a man with every slider pulled as far to the left, and then breed them, you get sims with no lower face whatsoever. Tis scary. And then back crossing them gets even fuglier. Tis awesome. If scary.

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Alchemist
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 8:54 PM
Cora is bloody hideous but Jamie's not so bad. LOL.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 9:08 PM
Ferret, Jamie isn't that bad looking.
Ink, oh my goodness! Talk about huge cheekies!

Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
#12 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ferret II
I know that I posted this pic on the male sims thread, but this is the only pic I have of him (since he is now dead).

As I said before I thought he was cute!!!

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Alchemist
#13 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 9:24 PM
I can't wait to post a pic of this girl in my game who was born with a caved in nose. Yuuuck.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coltraz
I can't wait to post a pic of this girl in my game who was born with a caved in nose. Yuuuck.

ewh - what kind of parents did she have? were they normal?
Alchemist
#15 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 10:25 PM
yeah, i dunno what's wrong with her. Caved in might be a little harsh..... but she looks rather alien-esque.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 6:07 AM
Cora is Fugly....She fell out of the fugly tree and hit every branch on the way down ...I just couldn't resist.....

I have tried, but have failed. What else is there for me do do?
#17 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 8:45 AM
I made a deformed sim at one time but unfortuanly I put him thru the plastic surgury machine and now he's normal looking.When he was deformed he didn't look human but he had three girlfriends one of which he met at the wishing well the other one he met when she was visiting his neighborhood.They hit it off and got married however she cheated on him and found someone she loved better.The last one was introduced to him by a friend Wendy.She was instanly attracted to him even thou he looked like he did.Their now engaged but he decided to make himself look normal so he used the plastic surgury machine.Now he's goodlooking.

All 3 of his girl friends were beautiful.I wish I hadn't changed him now and left him like he was.Love is blind in the sims world.If I can find his pic I will post it.
#18 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 8:48 AM
This guy was part of some experimenting I did with Strangetown townies to make the ugliest sim possible in five generations. I started out with a female with the first facial template...so I think he came out well. He's the fifth generation.

Kinda scary!
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 8:54 AM
Came out well? I don't know about that... LOL

Very impressive. I've certainly gotta a few that just make me shiver...but these just take it to a whole new level of oogliness! :loco:

Niles is trying to grow a moustache. So far it is barely visible
Niles: I grant you, it's at an early stage.
Frasier: What stage? Research and development?
#20 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 9:03 AM
Ok I found him.
Here he is with his mother.

Here he is after using the plasic surgury machine.

His girlfriend and soon to be wife Wendy.She was in love with him before he changed.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 9:05 AM
Paige- Talk about 5 Generations! Hah. I'd hate to see how HIS kids come out.
Shark- What happened there? :wtf2:
Thanks guys for posting here! I love seeing everyone's silly looking offspring.

#22 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 9:11 AM
He wasn't offspring I purposly created him like that in create a sim.I just wanted a very ugly sim to be married to a very beautiful one just for kicks.His looks didn't keep the ladies from looking at him thou.What happend with his first wife was she was a romance sim anyway so one sim couldn't keep her happy.I made her leave him and right after that happend he met Wendy.Wendy's a family sim who wants to stay home with her family.
#23 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 9:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fway
Paige- Talk about 5 Generations! Hah. I'd hate to see how HIS kids come out.

Hahaa, I'm actually considering carrying on to ten generations because I'm crazy. :insane:
Field Researcher
#24 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 12:25 PM
Well, considering how I had anticipated this child to turn out, I'd say he is pretty fugly. Two very beautiful sims produce this?! Gene pool gone bad...

Just look how pretty his mother is (unlike him).

(Note: He didn't look a whole lot better after he turned into a child...)

"Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news."
Doctor: Good news - you are completely healthy!
Patient: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [collapses and dies of chok]

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
Instructor
#25 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 1:44 PM
Page 1 of 11