Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Advertisement
Test Subject
#452 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 3:24 AM
Default A little something I've been working on on and off for years...
A cookie for anyone that recognizes what it is.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#453 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by voodoofrog
A cookie for anyone that recognizes what it is.

Where's Norm? :lovestruc
Test Subject
#454 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Where's Norm? :lovestruc

A cookie for you! :D

...and I haven't made the characters yet. Still redoing the bar itself for the umpteenth time. :P
Field Researcher
#455 Old 17th Mar 2019 at 10:29 PM
@voodoofrog I never watched the series but is the one that Frazier was a spin-off from? Cheers I think it was called?

Since there is no thread of Creepy things that TS3 made your own two eyeballs to look at, I'm posting this here.

Isn't it the Devil's incarnate itself. It is thinking of itself too.
Scholar
#456 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 12:38 PM
Cool pic Giga.

Here is an other pic of a "coon". The poor fella seems to have a broken heart...

Lab Assistant
#457 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 3:39 PM
Malcolm Landgraab III and Malcolm Landgraab IV taking selfies....

aaaaand being goobers:
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#458 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 10:31 PM
Scholar
#459 Old 11th May 2019 at 9:06 PM
I recently installed Seasons (the Limited Edition) and this summers day did become a very wet one. I like how the did it in the game so the clothing is dripping when a sim enters the house. Here is some pics.

oh yes, it's raining...

And puddles are everywhere. (Sorry for the walls down wive).
Scholar
#460 Old 23rd May 2019 at 11:28 AM Last edited by MurderPrincessK : 23rd May 2019 at 11:54 AM.
Deadpool playing pool with school girls. Seems pretty on brand to me.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Scholar
#461 Old 26th May 2019 at 9:45 AM
Does anyone know anything about this "thing"? I found it at my sim family's back yard and then moved it to a new location. Some time later I found it at the front of the house, Like it moved itself there. Creepy... In my swedish version of the game it's called Zenyatta and it looks like I can give it a name. But what is it?

Scholar
#462 Old 26th May 2019 at 10:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrmo
Does anyone know anything about this "thing"? I found it at my sim family's back yard and then moved it to a new location. Some time later I found it at the front of the house, Like it moved itself there. Creepy... In my swedish version of the game it's called Zenyatta and it looks like I can give it a name. But what is it?

Its a little horse wearing a gnome shirt and hat. I assume he came in the Pets expansion. I don't really mess around with gnomes, my Overwatch mod deletes them all for me every sim day.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Scholar
#463 Old 26th May 2019 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
Its a little horse wearing a gnome shirt and hat. I assume he came in the Pets expansion. I don't really mess around with gnomes, my Overwatch mod deletes them all for me every sim day.

Thank you. I do not know where it came from, suddenly it was just there. As I wrote, I think it moves around by itself but I'm not sure. I will keep an eye of that.
Mad Poster
#464 Old 27th May 2019 at 5:15 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 29th May 2019 at 6:28 PM. Reason: fixed a typo in the link
Info from the Fandom site:
Quote: Originally posted by sims.fandom.com
Zenyatta

A horse gnome. There is a chance this gnome will spawn whenever a horse licks a salt lick for 80 minutes. The chance increases by 0.2% for every 20 Sim minutes the horse licks the salt lick.

The Zenyatta leaves produce around the yard for a Sim's animals.

She is named after Zenyatta, a famous Thoroughbred mare who won 19 consecutive races and was named the runner-up Female Athlete of the Year in 2010 by the Associated Press.

This page has a complete list of all the gnomes in the game:
https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Mysterious_Mr._Gnome
Scholar
#465 Old 27th May 2019 at 11:28 AM
The link just shows me a error page but thanks for the quote.
Mad Poster
#466 Old 27th May 2019 at 11:00 PM
There was a typo in the link. Try it now that I've fixed it.
Lab Assistant
#467 Old 28th May 2019 at 8:15 PM
Anyone want some M&M's?
Screenshots
Scholar
#468 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 12:13 PM
Dancing with the Devil

Okay hes actually a Fairy, but still.

Scholar
#469 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 2:12 PM
My Bot did not appreciate being abducted.... and probed?
Honestly didn't know they could be abducted.

Mad Poster
#470 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 6:10 PM
There was talk of M&ms?

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Scholar
#471 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 9:29 PM
Some random pics.

Officer down, please call for help! I did look in the main menu and a lot of supernaturals could get turned off but not Zombies.

I did "create" a leoprint furcoat for my sim. And then I found this woman on a lot shipped whit supernaturals. And what is she wearing...?

A pic from the park in Bridgeport. Quite alot of wildlife for a city park...

This elevator is not safe! this is the second time that my sim get's stuck in the doors!
Top Secret Researcher
#472 Old 7th Jul 2019 at 1:12 PM
Scholar
#473 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 4:14 PM
So outside the dorm there my sim lives during her studies are this big tree. In autumn the ground get covered in leaves and one day I discovered a huge amount of squirrels! And there was two different kinds too! (It might be that you have to zoom in to see them in this pic). Later on they were also visible under the snow, a fact that I think is quite unreal. For all I know squirrels sleep during winter time.

Mad Poster
#474 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 6:48 PM
Since I've done this about a dozen times in the last couple of months, here's a bit of fun that goes into semi-advanced image compositing:

First I record each part of the image separately. In this case, the background plate and the depth map I derived from it are static images. I shoot the Sims against a favourable background color in the smallest possible groups (in this case, 2x3).

The depth map allows me to easily mask out the background of the background plate. In this shot I'm lucky that a line of trees covers up the seam between a wall of mirrors and the sky, which would've been very hard to mask out. I replace the background with a simple composition. In this case, a few layers of jje1000's backdrop sprites against a generic blue sky.

The chroma keying on the active Sim layer is, more often than not, kind of a hassle so it can easily take 4 or 5 layers to blend their outline nicely while maintaining somewhat natural-looking colours. On top of that, a lot of color correction and minor post-processing effects. The lighting in this shot is far from ideal and the glare on the Sims themselves is particularly bad, but for a 3-4 second shot it's just about tolerable. It's hardly flawless in a still image, but don't overestimate how good even Hollywood's movies look when you freeze-frame them. I've seen far worse in blockbuster summer hits from less than 20 years ago.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
#475 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 9:04 PM
Kenai admiring the sunrise. (Crowded background warning)
Screenshots
Page 19 of 26