Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 12:06 AM
Default Sleep on the couch, new interaction
I hope it is correct to post this here. I've put together an interaction that lets a Sim sleep on the couch until fully rested, or until wakeup time. Basically it is like sleeping on a bed, except less comfortable.
Between working on other projects, and Sims 3 running terribly slowly these days, I haven't had much time to test this mod in actual play. I wanted to check whether things like autonomous advertising, energy gain for a couch versus a bed, etc, are all well balanced during normal gameplay. (i.e., don't want a sim constantly sleeping on a couch instead of in his own bed.)
But since I haven't had much opportunity to test, I still haven't actually released the mod. So I thought it'd be a good idea to post here and make it available for anyone who wants to help test. So try it out, and maybe give some feedback if you find anything that could be fixed/improved.
OK, have fun testing. it is just a normal script mod, presumably no conflicts, base game compatible... just install and enjoy. Should show up on all couches / multi-seat objects, as "Sleep Here".

For reference, the original thread in Modding Discussion is here: Link
Attached files:
File Type: rar  SleepOnSofa.package.rar (10.6 KB, 10446 downloads) - View custom content
Description: sleep on the couch interaction mod

Intersecting modular stairs.
Advertisement
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 3:23 AM
I just got the opportunity to test this out. So far, seems to be working great!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 7:40 AM
i've tried it out and it works so far. good mod!
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 5:13 AM
I've tried it, and thus far it seems to work pretty well.I love that you kept the nap option. Good work!

Simposeum @ Tumblr (My Sims 3 Blog)
Locked thread | Locked by: Yogi-Tea Reason: old - will re-open if requested