Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 12:53 PM Last edited by bella3lek4 : 5th Mar 2014 at 4:32 PM.
Default Brow Thickness Slider REMAKE.
Hey All , So i made some facial sliders a long time ago then i got busy to keep working on them So my thread got closed by administrators .

I always received feedback about the " Brow Thickness " Slider not working correctly , And that the brows gets thinner if you pull the slider both ways .

Now that i finally have some time , I remade the slider from the scratch and i think the problem is fixed .

I tested the slider in my game and it worked perfectly , But i need more testing by you guys if you have some free time .

I'll put the slider here to download so you can test it for me , Please give me feedback so i can fix any possible problems in the slider .

Thanks for helping !
Screenshots

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .
I used to bite .. but i don't do that anymore . Have fun! :)

Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 2:40 PM
Uuuuuhhhhhhhh, don't mind if I do

Have you got your other sliders uploaded somewhere? Those of us that use on our sims are struggling to find working links (like here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=518953 ) And thank you, by the way, for the fabulous sliders - our simmies just wouldn't be as hot without them! Welcome back

Edit: just saw the video - just point me in the right direction, and I'll grab 'em all

Edit, edit: Now I found the link, underneath the video. Clever Thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 3:35 PM
Thanks for your feedback ,
Glad that you enjoy them <3

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .

Instructor
#4 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 4:23 PM
Well, I have to be honest and say that I never had issues with the old brow thickness slider. But I've tried the new one on several sims, and I'm not experiencing any issues with them, so from where I sit, they work as intended.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 5:07 AM
Thank you Tigerdyhr !

Can i get feedback from the people who downloaded the slider ?

That's the point of this thread. Thank you :D

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 12:48 PM
It works perfectly! I had taken the old one out, so thank you so much for revisiting this slider.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 9:56 PM
Thank you for your feedback , I'm glad that it's working good !

Mad Poster
#8 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 10:15 PM
I have enjoyed your sliders in the past and glad you are still working on some. Will you be uploading them? Part of the site cleanup includes regular removal of items tested in cff. I would hate for this to be dumped and not available anymore. Great Work!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#9 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 10:34 PM
@bella3lek4 - your previous thread was not an upload thread. We do ask after "testing" that you upload to the main downloads area. That is true of this thread too or it WILL be closed/soft deleted after 30 days.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 4:44 AM
@Mikey : Thanks for your feedback , I am planning to upload them once I get everything together and make sure that all the sliders works fine ,

@leefish : I understand that and i made this thread for testing this particular slider because i always received feedback about it not working correctly . I will close it once i get more feedback about it working fine in more people games . thanks

Instructor
#11 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 8:53 AM
I (and several others, I'm sure) agree with mikey - a proper upload would be wonderful, so we know where to link, when we use them on sims I downloaded all of them via youtube, and for me, they work as I would imagine it's intended.
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 10:49 PM
@Tigerdyhr : I hope i can upload them soon , I need just a little bit of work on them before i can upload them.
Thanks again for your feedback :D

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#13 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 3:40 PM
No sign of them in the queue as yet Bella. If you want your things hosted on site then use the upload queue. CFF is NOT a permanent location for your mods.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 4:31 PM
Leefish , I understand . I will upload them once I finish working on them , and have free time .

It seems that i got positive feedback for this slider , no problems reported .

"Thread closed . Files removed."