Replies: 109 (Who?), Viewed: 49076 times.
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
#101 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 4:51 PM
House size mods
Do any of you know any good mods that actually allow more than 8 sims per household? I have the MC Command Center installed and set to 15 sims per household, but it won't let me get past 8, to the point my Leader disappeared when my Housewife had twins.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
1st May 2017 at 7:38 AM Last edited by Kelci : 1st May 2017 at 7:58 AM.
This message has been deleted by Kelci. Reason: I figured it out
Test Subject
#102 Old 1st May 2017 at 6:33 PM Last edited by Kelci : 1st May 2017 at 8:22 PM.
Also, the house should be empty except for the few items they bring with them?

edit: what is the difference between the "tools" and "item" column. we get to bring both with us?
Test Subject
#103 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 10:33 PM
I've been thinking on ways to incorporate the new parenthood features into this, since it is my favorite challenge. The best I can come up with is altering the housewife for people who have the pack. They have to reach level 10 in parenting and complete the Super Parent aspiration in order for the children to assume a user decided spot. If they age up and the goals haven't been met, then the player has to roll for the role they will fill? I haven't tried this out yet to see how difficult it would be, but I don't imagine it will change the game too drastically, as it's rather easy to level up the parenting skill, and it gives the housewife something to do besides be communication fodder for other more important sims. Really, the Housewife is the Holy Grail of this challenge, and parenting stands to make her that much more vital and important, in my opinion at least.
What does everyone think? OP?
Test Subject
#104 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 6:05 AM
Most definitely will be trying this out ! thank you! Bump!
Test Subject
#105 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 11:14 AM
This challenge is sooooo much fun, thank you so much for providing this! After setting up the hood I only played it for one evening so far, but I like it A LOT! I have ideas I wanna add, like more "collecting things to survive", like gathering Wood for the stove in the kitchen and for woodworking, and also a "progressive gameplay" where the survivors are meant to move from one world to another, form a resistance and eventually battle the aliens - IF my plans work out I shall share my experiences with all of you who are interested. Again, thank you for the inspiration and well thought up ideas, and all the work that went into this and the homepage!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#106 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 2:18 AM
Hey guys, I am back and just submitted a NEW CHALLENGE called Murder in Smalltown X. I'm sure it will be a few days before the mods get around to approving it but I wanted to let all of you know it was coming. Enjoy!
#107 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 3:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyDW
Hey guys, I am back and just submitted a NEW CHALLENGE called Murder in Smalltown X. I'm sure it will be a few days before the mods get around to approving it but I wanted to let all of you know it was coming. Enjoy!

I will most definitely be checking this challenge out <3
Test Subject
#108 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 1:31 AM
I found an alien baby and mom on the gallery for baby bassinet adoption event! How cuuuuuttte! The mother wanted to save her child so she dropped her child by my sims doorstep so the child will be raised in a 'safe' enviorment!
Test Subject
#109 Old 6th Jul 2020 at 9:57 PM
Default My Purge Base
I am excited to try this challenge! I just built my base with the starting items based on my survivors. I am adding a new element to make this more interesting, since there is a whole slew of gameplay with off-the-grid items now. So, it does have a couple of things from the new Eco-Life expansion.

The lot can be found on the gallery as Abandoned school, ID: AllyLena95.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 20th Jul 2020 at 1:32 AM
I love the sound of this challenge but I have so many questions!

1. Can any of the group fish/garden or only the hippee?
2. My chef can’t make any recipes because he is level 1 and the only recipe with an ingredient is onion which isn’t in season. So if I can’t cook anything yet, i would need to give sims a piece of fruit or veg to eat? Is there any restriction on that?
3. I went to a lot with my thief and took my leader and chef as backup. However as I have full autonomy on, it was impossible to stop the leader and chef from trying to go into the house or speak to the people and so cause a distraction, any tips on what to do?
4. Do you have any plans to update this challenge with the likes of eco lifestyle now out? I did add the off the grid trait but had to remove it due to needing my accountant to use the computer to skill up writing and my leader to find pen pals.
5. The starter veg and seeds for the hippee, do you dispose of what’s left after planting one of each variety? Or do you get rid of half and keep the other half? Or keep just one of each leftover variety?

Think that’s about it, sorry for so many!
Page 5 of 5