Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Drama Queen Trait

by Thedarkgod Posted 30th Apr 2015 at 1:57 AM - Updated 7th Jan 2021 at 1:35 AM by Thedarkgod : Update

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 6:14 PM
it's a really cute trait but if you might actually end up getting annoyed at your sim for how often they throw tantrums
Test Subject
#27 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 5:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Daisycloud
it's a really cute trait but if you might actually end up getting annoyed at your sim for how often they throw tantrums

Although this would be a fun addition to my game, I think I have to agree with the above post. Would it be possible to create a version where the 'tantrums' happen oh, by the hour maybe instead of 2-5min ? or perhaps as a default reaction to any negative moodlets they would normally experience ? Again, this trait is a very clever idea , I'm still going to give it a shot.

"Do what you can, where you are at, with what you have."
--
Theodore Roosevelt
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 7:34 PM
Is it up to date with the December 2015 patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 12:12 AM
i will love seeing what this trait does. thank you.
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th May 2016 at 6:18 AM
Thanks for this great trait, I made a german translation.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  German translation.zip (735 Bytes, 100 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 4:36 AM
This is so excellent, thank you! Pretty much the exact type of trait that I was looking to add to a new sim =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 2:19 PM
Just what my game needed (:
Test Subject
#33 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 8:30 PM
I wish you could do a more extreme version of this, with more frequent tantrums, rage and emotional breakdowns. With a much stronger + buff, like +7 or +10
Scholar
THANKS POST
#34 Old 4th Jul 2020 at 6:48 PM
Does this work with the new patch?
Test Subject
#35 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 8:21 PM
Hey, I've noticed that this trait no longer functions correctly with the latest patch. It prevents you from being able to view sim profiles correctly and/or at all.
Page 2 of 2