Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Oct 2021 at 6:34 PM
Default WCIF townies mod?
I feel like I had this mod before, but i'm not sure how to put it into words while searching on google to get the right results.

I want to play the city of Tokyosou, and I want my townies to have i guess the same override as Shang Simla, China, so my townies would be like as if im visiting Shang Simla while i'm playing Tokyosou.

I didn't know how to put it in shorter words so that I would have a better search. but if you know what I mean, please help if you can!

Thanks!!
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 9th Oct 2021 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flloetryresident
I feel like I had this mod before, but i'm not sure how to put it into words while searching on google to get the right results.

I want to play the city of Tokyosou, and I want my townies to have i guess the same override as Shang Simla, China, so my townies would be like as if im visiting Shang Simla while i'm playing Tokyosou.

I didn't know how to put it in shorter words so that I would have a better search. but if you know what I mean, please help if you can!

Thanks!!

Not sure if I am understanding what you want exactly but perhaps this is what you are looking for: https://www.nraas.net/community/Traveler
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Oct 2021 at 11:21 PM
You can use SuperCAW to change your world into a Far East type world.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Oct 2021 at 4:11 PM Last edited by Tacitala : 11th Oct 2021 at 4:58 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by flloetryresident

Do you mean like that they can teach songs (I'm sure there's other things I haven't noticed too- I think they eat with chopsticks)? If so, I believe there is a hidden trait that flags them as being from China. I will fire up my game and check.

Edit: If you just want an individual Sim to be counted as "From China" (can perform and teach songs, sings the China songs in the shower, etc.) you will need Master Controller with the cheats module . From there, it will be under the advanced -> traits -> change, then scroll to the one called "AsianCulture". Select that and a sim will be counted as 'from China'. However: you will need to do that for every sim the game generates and the NPCs will be in just the randomly generated outfits they would normally be in.

To get the entire world counted, like it uses the right mail man and all the new NPCs automatically are in the right clothes, you will need to change the world type.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Oct 2021 at 3:28 AM
Hi!

sorry for responding so late to all of you, I guess now i have a clearer idea of what i'm asking. What i mean is that is there a mod where i can make all of my townies (homeless, visitors, maids, paparazzi, etc.) look Asian descent? just like if you call the police in Shang Simla, they will already look Asian because thats the world were in.

If that makes sense, thats what i mean.

I hope that makes sense to a lot of you. Thanks!