Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#376 Old 9th Oct 2020 at 11:11 PM
Skip Broke caused a ruckus outside of the castle during the peasant uprising

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Advertisement
#377 Old 7th Nov 2020 at 8:01 AM
Default The Guardian of Fun (WIP)
Screenshots
Scholar
#378 Old 15th Nov 2020 at 8:12 PM Last edited by Nemiga : 16th Nov 2020 at 11:18 AM.
Pavel Valevko

#379 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 10:26 PM
Default Nicholas Berry
Festive Sim I started tonight, planning on giving him a sister.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#380 Old 26th Nov 2020 at 1:44 AM
Oskar, and his eyebrows of power:

Scholar
#381 Old 28th Nov 2020 at 5:38 PM
Some new guys from today's "work". I guess I got pretty tired of Ken-doll type men, so trying to make something "down to earth".

Scholar
#382 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
So did I. Great work. Whenever I see your sims, I immediately know they're yours.

Thanks
#383 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 9:15 AM
Makeover time. (Jack and Kamil)

Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#384 Old 7th Jan 2021 at 3:10 PM
 I'm gonna post the picture and answer your question here.
My sim-self. His traits are: good, friendly, animal lover, nurturing and proper

@Wojtek I approve of the animal lover! :lovestruc

@Watermelon Sandal They both have lovely eyes!
Screenshots
#385 Old 7th Jan 2021 at 4:34 PM
@WatermelonSandal, I really like the skin details. Apart from a skin default replacement, do you use a HQ mod and/or any shaders?

Thanks, the skins you're seeing here are non-default, but I use a "Barbie" version of this default skin overlay. [NSFW]

Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@Watermelon Sandal They both have lovely eyes!

Thanks!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#386 Old 7th Jan 2021 at 4:53 PM
@Simsample, oops you didn't realize that this set of traits was a joke My real traits would be something close to: brooding, computer whiz, light sleeper, loner, night owl.

Sim Sample doesn't like animals, or at least they don't seem to like him! He gets chased a lot by dogs. See, you are a match made in heaven! He is definitely brooding and night owl.

You put your sims in a green screen. You may consider adding a nice background.

Yeah, the bathroom of a dive bar most likely!
#387 Old 4th Feb 2021 at 8:35 AM
More Takeshi. I changed a lot of features because boxy jaws are the bane of my Sims 3 existence as much as I'd love to use them.

Screenshots
Forum Resident
#388 Old 6th Feb 2021 at 12:09 AM
I hope I was not mistaken by uploading my pictures this way, please tell me if that's not correct.
I show you
1) Tristan
2) Grégory
3) Frank.

Three of my numerous sims 3 guys.
Screenshots
#389 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 8:18 PM
Okay, I said that certain jawlines are my weakness in the game, but I did manage to produce this from two of my Sims yesterday.

Not sure what direction I'm going with this but I like him so far.
Screenshots
#390 Old 11th Feb 2021 at 7:07 PM
@WatermelonSandal, do you play the sims you create or do you like creating sims more than playing?

My current sim Julian. His wife Aldona died in a jet pack accident. He summoned her ghost in order to bring her back to life. She loved him but she didn't like being a ghost. She lost her job shortly after she'd died and nobody wanted to talk to her. She decided to go back to the underworld. She didn't tell Julian about her decision. She knows he'll not be happy with a ghost. Maybe he'll fall in love with another woman and be happy again instead of desperately trying to bring back Aldona to life. He got a job as a lawyer. Maybe focusing on work will relieve his pain.

I prefer to create Sims. As a matter of fact I have aging and story progression firmly switched off.
#391 Old 27th Feb 2021 at 9:44 AM
More Steven.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#392 Old 21st Mar 2021 at 6:10 PM
really like your son facial structure @Wojtek
#393 Old 21st Mar 2021 at 11:33 PM
Default Artie from Shrek the Third
It's been well over a month since I shared any progress pics of this Sim. I'm trying to remember whether I updated the latest version of him, or went back to a really old version of him and tweaked that one. Either way, it gave me this, and I really like how he looks at the moment. Special thanks to @Nemiga for converting the highly-coveted WINGS-TO0307 (her conversion can be found here). It's perfect for him, but it's probably the only time I'll ever use a piece of CC with such a high polycount. Had some difficulty getting the hair colour right but I think I've got it now. In terms of sculpting him, I think I ended up taking out some custom sliders (less stuff for the downloaders to get) and it did him some good.

Obviously his outfit isn't done yet. That's a bridge I just don't wanna cross right now.
Screenshots
Scholar
#394 Old 22nd Mar 2021 at 12:04 PM
^^You're welcome And this hair indeed looks very good on him :lovestruc
#395 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 10:42 PM
Made from Miles Forthright

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#396 Old 17th Apr 2021 at 4:22 AM
Two of my Gen 3 legacy heirs.

Stirling:

And Canada:

#397 Old 17th Apr 2021 at 7:52 AM
Thought it might help to show before and after for these three guys
Made from (L-R): Miles Forthright, Rex Lovelace, Ludo Vico
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#398 Old 17th Apr 2021 at 4:59 PM
I changed Yoshi's hairstyle and went back with his natural hair color except the white part. I like his new look even more.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (100% riddles completed; now I know why I've always been fascinated with The Riddler, lol.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition
Forum Resident
#399 Old 17th Apr 2021 at 5:32 PM
@Wojtek : My computer can't handle graphism fine , the crookery of pseudo ROG gaming computer ahah by asus , so that's why I often play the sims on low-medium and very high only for the sims. That's not the good thread to say, but currently I am redoing my whole Lucky Palms town, I cannot finish the school place that the UI missing bug.
So yeah I am sorry if I cannot play without CC and keeping my sims with that ugly same pudding faces the sims 3 are, I cannot stand how the sims generally are in the 3 games, they are so ugly that I make my own sims in my taste. I need to sacrifice the quality. I don't want to be judged by the quality, but by the creativity that's fair enough.
Lab Assistant
#400 Old 17th Apr 2021 at 11:00 PM
I also put each heir into Artbreeder to see what they'd look like IRL:

My thoughts on how they turned out below:

Carlos: Dude looks like he's on a mugshot
Zanzibar: Evil CEO vibes
Stirling: My low-key crush just got high-key
Layne: Actually might be a serial killer
Page 16 of 19