Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 3:10 PM
Default Ownable Lots in vacation worlds, to Non-Player Sims Only lots?
Hey all, I just sent my sim to China and am not interested in having them purchase an existing empty home (I usually buy an empty lot and build one myself anyway), so I figured I'd change them to "Non-Player Sims Only" so that local families could move into them. The problem is that while the game does let me do that in Edit Town, if I save and quit the game and reload the save, the houses are back to being listed as "Ownable Lot" (i.e. the type that can be purchased by the active sim/family).

Is this a bug? Has anybody experienced this before and knows how to make the lots stay as NPSOs?

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 11:24 PM
It is indeed a bug. Change the lot(s) to Community-anything (No Visitors Allowed will do) first, then change them to Residential-Regular or whatever other designation, and the new one should stick.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2022 at 11:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
It is indeed a bug. Change the lot(s) to Community-anything (No Visitors Allowed will do) first, then change them to Residential-Regular or whatever other designation, and the new one should stick.

Thank you!

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!