Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 2:11 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 4th Oct 2014 at 2:28 PM.
Default A church
Hello there! So long time haven`t seen. Glad to be back again.
Well I decided to make a wedding place and inspred by renovation of one spanish church of Sant Francisc. http://www.archilovers.com/projects.../gallery?429685
So here is my church. Being half destroyed St. Philippe church was renovated and retuned. Now it`s half modern half roman building having funtions of library and wedding place. But I`m not sure i do it right and I don`t think this building be... hmm... interesting. And I tried to make an organ from phortepiano using moveobjects usind different objects. So here some pictures of this mess)) Give me you advices friends cause I`m stuck

Link to a slideshow: https://imageshack.com/i/ey50SxjYp

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Advertisement
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 8:51 PM
I think it looks lovely. Great inspiration photo to work from. I believe you've done it justice.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 9:47 PM
Yep but I`m still thinking it`s too difficult to make something alike for sims with such few CC. So decided not to share this church and try to make something another for sims 4 ) So no feedback required. You can delete this page.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 1:35 AM
Wow ... the truth hisiste a very good job if you have not taken this into account ... The truth still insists Sims needed a church encerio 've ever seen in the history of these insists I stay beautiful