Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Sep 2021 at 5:35 PM
Default Issue with texture/overlay showing up fine in TSRW but distorted in the game. (Screenshots provided).

Any ideas what could be causing this? I also noticed some pretty obvious seam lines and blurriness which were not showing up in TSRW.

Hopefully it's just a problem with the overlay texture, and I don't have to UV map everything again (to bake a new multiplier etc.).

Interestingly the other columns I made do not have this problem. But all have lines where the seam doesn't match up - again this wasn't a visible problem in TSRW.

Thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Sep 2021 at 8:46 PM
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php%3Ftit...TS3_Meshing_FAQ

I found this tutorial and I think I've found the fix for this under sections: 'My texture is Distorted' and 'My texture is Blurry'. I will update this post with whether not the steps work for me or not.

For the 'My texture is Blurry' fix I'm guessing I need to edit the original obj? and then import it back into TSRW?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2021 at 9:51 PM
So I have managed to fix the texture distortion at the base of the column - but the overlays on all 3 are still blurry. I'm yet to fix/find a fix for that yet. Any additional tips on how to improve the quality of the overlay would be much appreciated.