Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Party Pinata (functional)

by Echo Posted 10th Jun 2006 at 7:32 AM - Updated 4th Dec 2008 at 12:26 PM by -Maylin-

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 105 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 11:09 AM
stuff comes of real pinyaters

Time is a wave, you are simply the swimmer riding it. You can't fight it. You have to swim with it and let it lead you in the right direction.
Test Subject
#77 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 8:24 PM
It does not work in my game

I have EP1

the sims won't even go near it, it is not functional
Retired Duck
retired moderator
Original Poster
#78 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 10:58 AM
123456: Yes, yes it does...

girlsittinghere: Thanks for the note, I've been investigating it, and just made a note in the first post. See the bit starting with "Update".
Test Subject
#79 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 3:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Echo
123456: Yes, yes it does...

girlsittinghere: Thanks for the note, I've been investigating it, and just made a note in the first post. See the bit starting with "Update".

Thanks. I still love the item though, good work
Forum Resident
#80 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 10:08 PM
It does show up in University - it's just decorative, though. I still think it looks pretty in the game. Thanks for all of your hard work, Echo!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
#81 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 2:37 PM
My mum about pissed herself watching my sims eat the candy. They shove it in their faces like they're dying. Damn good object.
Test Subject
#82 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 10:34 PM
what a brill idea thanks
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 12:53 AM
Default Wow
This is so cute how creative!

Nikki

Thank you for everything! You all are great those who create and those who download! Thank you!

If you're looking to read a Sims 4 drama visit Amanda Lived
Instructor
#84 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 10:56 PM
Very good! My Sim kids love them! Thanks a lot Echo
Test Subject
#85 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 6:38 PM
Oh my God. Thank you so much. I am new to this site so all my partyies were as you can tell horrible. So thank you they are now Roof Raisers. By the way DO the sims use pillows to hit the PINATA! { Can't spell Pinata }
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 10:52 PM
wrks great, looks great, thanks Echo.

Quote:
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. (Winston churchill)

Thanks to all you hardworking modders.
Test Subject
#87 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 10:01 PM
But i don't have university

Michaela4
Test Subject
#88 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 2:41 AM
I can hardly wait to try this.
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 5:04 PM
Pretty cool!
My sims just loved your funny pinata... Thanks ^^

Rascal Flatts *heart*
Test Subject
#90 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 9:02 AM
I really liked this, in game the candy is hard to see. might look better if candy was a bit bigger and brighter.
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 8:02 PM Last edited by okalani : 23rd Nov 2006 at 8:03 PM. Reason: Addition of Info
I used it, and this is what goes on: They never stop hitting it, and only feathers fall out. Can you make it shorter for them hitting it?

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Retired Duck
retired moderator
Original Poster
#92 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 10:49 AM
okalani: It's completely random as to how long the sims have to hit it. They'll get there in the end.
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 2:20 AM
It crashed my game for some odd reason.
Pretty neat though.
UNI, OFB....

Rascal Flatts *heart*
Retired Duck
retired moderator
Original Poster
#94 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 9:38 AM
Los - can you provide me with any details about how it crashed your game? What were you doing when it crashed? Are you able to recreate the error with testing cheats enabled?
Test Subject
#95 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 8:19 AM Last edited by kellylulu : 17th Feb 2007 at 8:25 AM.
Thankies

ThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankiesThankies

Ok I think I'm do saying Thankiese hey there it is again anyway you gets the point I won't have boring parties now :-)

I'm going to download it now...I have Uni ...OFB....Pets...and Glamour Life!

No one is ther....what.
Ok just me....LOSE IT!
Wha....I'm freaky...COOL! :-DDDD
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 3:26 AM
looks cool

100% NO LAG ALL HIGHEST SETTINGS!!

2.66 GHz AMD Phenom II x4 910 processor
ATI Radeon hd 4850 1GB
8 GB RAM
1 Terabyte hard drive
Vista 64

Ultra is ultra now, finally!!
Instructor
#97 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 3:34 AM
Thanks Echo! this is awesome
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 11:51 PM
I love this, Echo! One question, though. With which anims did you support this object? Did you make them by yourself or did you just found some pretty hidden anims??
Thanx again!

NOTE: nelson_ts2fan_loco is not my name anymore
my real name is Nel
N-E-L
Thank you for your attention
Retired Duck
retired moderator
Original Poster
#99 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:02 AM
nelson - The sims are just using the pillow fight animations from Uni, and the wobbling is from the kick-flamingo.
Test Subject
#100 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 4:56 AM
Good! You're the best! I love the carnival set and everything of yours. I love the easter bunny thing too. This is good also.
Page 4 of 5