Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

6 Serving Meatball Sub (Basegame) UPDATED MESH

by AriesFlare Posted 27th Sep 2013 at 1:11 PM - Updated 3rd Jul 2014 at 6:57 PM by AriesFlare

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#26 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 7:09 PM
Oh this is so cool. You make really good food choices for sims to have & I for one really, really appreciate them. Makes the game more enjoyable to play. Thanks bunches :-)
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 9:38 PM
In my town there is a sandwichbar which serves a "Belladonna" and it made me think about the simstown Belladonna.
It's consists of Italian ham, melon, cocktail sauce, cress
Could you make a subsandwich like that? There are many other specialties, but this one has something to do with sims.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Instructor
Original Poster
#28 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 6:59 AM
Default ,,,,
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
In my town there is a sandwichbar which serves a "Belladonna" and it made me think about the simstown Belladonna.
It's consists of Italian ham, melon, cocktail sauce, cress
Could you make a subsandwich like that? There are many other specialties, but this one has something to do with sims.

I'll try to make something like that.
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 3:08 PM
Here you can find the pictures you asked for to make the subsandwich Belladonna: http://sdrv.ms/1ixnHuA
I also want to mention that this sandwich is slightly more expensive than a regular ham & cheese sandwich. Maybe you can add a few simoleons to the price for the sims too.

I hope the pictures are good enough. Thank you for considering my request.

P.S.: I don't like melon much, but this sandwich was really delicious.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 10:53 AM
Mmm... Thank you!
THANKS POST
#31 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 10:11 PM
thank
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 5:10 AM
Your work is amazing! thank u for taking time to create AMAZING stuff for us<3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#33 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 4:35 PM
The update looks really delicous. It's a huge improvement.
Instructor
Original Poster
#34 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
The update looks really delicous. It's a huge improvement.

Thanks!
Instructor
#35 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 11:33 PM Last edited by Sourpussy : 4th Jul 2014 at 2:04 AM.
Quick question: Will I need to clear all menus and Sims' favorite foods before I remove the old files, or is it okay to just delete the old files and put the new ones in? I guess what I'm trying to ask is, do they share the same GUID and act as the same item ingame?

In any case, thanks for this yummy update. I loved the original too, but this one looks like melted bliss.

EDIT: Reread your main post. Sorry about being blind concerning the part where you were explaining how they are different files. XP
Instructor
Original Poster
#36 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sourpussy
Quick question: Will I need to clear all menus and Sims' favorite foods before I remove the old files, or is it okay to just delete the old files and put the new ones in? I guess what I'm trying to ask is, do they share the same GUID and act as the same item ingame?

In any case, thanks for this yummy update. I loved the original too, but this one looks like melted bliss.

EDIT: Reread your main post. Sorry about being blind concerning the part where you were explaining how they are different files. XP

You will have to delete old files and install the new files. Although the two are separate files, the older meatball sub will be useless. Thanks! I do take requests and I'm in the process of thinking of some more recipes.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#37 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 8:19 PM
Thanks for the response. I think some of my restaurants are selling the old meatball sub, so I'll have to go take those off the menu first.

Although I don't have any requests, I always look forward to your next food release.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 3:39 PM
what cooking skill do they need to cook it?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#39 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 3:20 AM
thank you
Banned
#40 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 11:50 AM
This looks so Tasty. Ummmmmm...Meatball subs yum yum yum....Meatball subs loads of FUNZ!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:12 AM
thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#42 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 7:51 AM
Hi @AriesFlare! Will you be lowering the cooking skill required for this now that you know how to adjust it? Just wondering. It's awesome either way as I personally love meatball subs in real life.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#43 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 1:14 AM
Thank you
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#44 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 11:17 AM
My Sims love this sandwich!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 8:52 PM
Thanks!