Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:32 AM
I still haven't gotten around to getting Brad to meet-up with Chris. I think it's cause Brad's currently fixed on reaching the top of the medical career... Which is painstakingly difficult. He's a Trauma Surgeon and he works from like 7:00AM to 3:00AM every day! And he's on call when he gets off work so he sometimes has to wake-up and go back to the hospital. Yeah, it's gonna be a while before Chris gets teh luvs from Brad. Lmao
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CleoTheMuse
DimlenII...totally off topic...

Your icon is the greatest thing ever!

Seriously!

Go Team Ben!

PS...Can someone post a pic of this Christopher Steele?

Yes! LOST owns.

Winning the Game
Don't be absurd. This is a Maxis game! What's to win? You and your sims can play unto perpetuity, getting into entanglements and trying to get out, and by the time you know it, it will be 3am your time, and you don't even have your teeth brushed...
--The Sims 1 Prima Guide
Inventor
#28 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:39 AM Last edited by bluegenjutsu : 8th Jun 2009 at 4:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by icu2richelo
I still haven't gotten around to getting Brad to meet-up with Chris. I think it's cause Brad's currently fixed on reaching the top of the medical career... Which is painstakingly difficult. He's a Trauma Surgeon and he works from like 7:00AM to 3:00AM every day! And he's on call when he gets off work so he sometimes has to wake-up and go back to the hospital. Yeah, it's gonna be a while before Chris gets teh luvs from Brad. Lmao

All this talk about Chris Steele has me wanting to create a new male sim for Sunset Valley. My other one just married Stiles so I need a new guy. I was afraid to play a new character in Sims 3 (Sunset Valley) though until they fix things because I don't want to go back to my first Sim and have too much different with him. I didn't see Chris when I played Sunset but now I'm going to go back to that town. Riverview is too barren of population for me.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bluegenjutsu
All this talk about Chris Steele has me wanting to create a new male sim for Sunset Valley. My other one just married Stiles so I need a new guy. I was afraid to play a new character in Sims 3 though until they fix things because I don't want to go back to my first Sim and have too much different with him. I didn't see Chris when I played Sunset but now I'm going to go back to that town. Riverview is too barren of population for me.

Yeah, I would suggest making a household of single, eligible bachelors. With names like Greg, Chad, and Matt. Lol
Inventor
#30 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 4:07 AM
But then they would want to marry each other instead of townsfolk. :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 4:09 AM

not if you make them brothers
Inventor
#32 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 4:11 AM
Good idea then! But, it's harder for me to work with several people at the same time which is why I always prefer creating one sim at a time to play with. Only occasionally do I make more than one and I make them married or else end up with them paired together.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 4:20 AM
Did I mention that my Sim and Chris have 3 ADORABLE toddlers together?! First a boy, and then twin girls. I'm SO proud :D

BLUEGENJUTSU: You can use the "testingCheatsEnabled true" cheat and just left click and slide the mood bars of each Sim all the way into the positive. Alternatively, you can Shift + left click on the mailbox and choose "make all happy" from the options you get. But I don't know if you like using cheats. It's just an option for ya
Field Researcher
#34 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tinydancer80
Did I mention that my Sim and Chris have 3 ADORABLE toddlers together?! First a boy, and then twin girls. I'm SO proud :D

BLUEGENJUTSU: You can use the "testingCheatsEnabled true" cheat and just left click and slide the mood bars of each Sim all the way into the positive. Alternatively, you can Shift + left click on the mailbox and choose "make all happy" from the options you get. But I don't know if you like using cheats. It's just an option for ya

I personally hate cheating in the Sims... Mostly because I have a history of heavy cheating in the sims 2, and having it turn out to be extremely easy and thus dissapointingly boring. So I try not to cheat. But if I have to... Like if Brad goes to work is really really tired... I can't sacrifice his job performance for my morals! I use them then. lol
Field Researcher
#35 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 4:59 AM

Speaking of sexual preference in the sims 3 I noticed something.

People [EDIT: Not everyone, but specific people] ARE defaulted as homosexual. By random, though. I noticed that one of my active female sims had a wish after she JUST met this woman across the street and it said "Kiss Samantha for the First Time." and "Fall in love with Samantha." There was no effort on my part to engage them in romantic interactions. I dunno I just thought this was interesting. What made it cooler, though was that this would happen with almost every female character in the neighborhood. It was obvious... Leah was a lesbian. Lol
Inventor
#36 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 5:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tinydancer80

I already use the testingcheatsenabled true cheat for the moods for my sims but I haven't tried make all happy because I can control his fun mood through the hack anyway. When I say it's hard for me to control more than one character at a time, I'm talking about when I have to get them to do things and while I'm concentrating one sim the other could be off doing god knows what while I'm busy.

Quote: Originally posted by icu2richelo
Speaking of sexual preference in the sims 3 I noticed something.

People [EDIT: Not everyone, but specific people] ARE defaulted as homosexual. By random, though. I noticed that one of my active female sims had a wish after she JUST met this woman across the street and it said "Kiss Samantha for the First Time." and "Fall in love with Samantha." There was no effort on my part to engage them in romantic interactions. I dunno I just thought this was interesting. What made it cooler, though was that this would happen with almost every female character in the neighborhood. It was obvious... Leah was a lesbian. Lol

I think the townies that are single are open to being gay or straight because the first sim I created in Sims 3 (I always create gay males) had no problem with flirting with 3 different single male guys. Even though he has the charismatic trait, I think the game is created to be open for whatever gender preference you want characters to have.

Oh and that is weird (and kinda bad) for your active sim to all of a sudden choose their sexual preference on their own. That's if you already had your own plans for them.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 5:08 AM
Oh and that is weird (and kinda bad) for your active sim to all of a sudden choose their sexual preference on their own. That's if you already had your own plans for them.

Yeah, I know. I was planning on her marrying my male sim I made, but I ended-up wanting him to be gay... So that's why I'm having Brad meet Chris Steele. Which I just remembered is what this thread is about. Hahaha!
Inventor
#38 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 5:11 AM
Yeah, it's about Chris and we went off track. I was planning on making a new sim for Sunny Valley anyway and now I'll have the goal for him to be friends with Chris.
Page 2 of 2