Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 4:21 AM
Default try for baby
I have used this mod and twistedmexi's side by side, but now I would like to move some of those sims to another home but it seems the only way I might be able to do it is to delete about 12 sims in my family, to move about 6 to another home in newcrest, just wondering if there is a mod that will override the 8 sim limit on transferring sims from one home to another, it tells me that because I have over 8 sims in my household, I cannot transfer sims to another household.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 1:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 1calwred
I have used this mod and twistedmexi's side by side, but now I would like to move some of those sims to another home but it seems the only way I might be able to do it is to delete about 12 sims in my family, to move about 6 to another home in newcrest, just wondering if there is a mod that will override the 8 sim limit on transferring sims from one home to another, it tells me that because I have over 8 sims in my household, I cannot transfer sims to another household.

@1calwred Read the answer i posted in MCC mod.