Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 6:41 AM
Missing Computer Interaction Buy Rock Climbing Gear
Hello, up until a few days ago I was able to purchase Climbing Gear for my sims from any computer, but I haven't been able to since then no matter what I have in my mods folder. Basically I go to the Order section on Computer interactions, and every other interacton is there except the order Rock climbing Gear, even the ability to purchase gear that you get to avoid or heal from dangers in Mt. komorebi.

Any insight into this problem would be much appreciated, even if it is as simple a problem as a mod conflict, Thank you in advence.

Check out my Patreon, I feature Artwork and Short Stories and Bio's about my own Personal Multiverse, as well as some CC I'll share for early release (nothing major right now though, Mainly just recategorized Maxis Content).

Become a Patron!
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 10:04 AM
You probably deleted cache? Do you have the same problem if you remove all cc and mods, and delete cache? Then it must be a game problem. Maybe fix your game?
Scholar
#3 Old 30th Nov 2020 at 10:09 AM
Do you have to have the sim at a certain level before it appears for them to purchase? I cant remember as my sims have already defeated the mountain climb.