Replies: 11 (Who?), Viewed: 7462 times.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 4:10 AM
WCIF a mouth gag accessory?
I'm not sure if one of these exist but I'm looking for a cloth mouth gag for the sims 2.

like this, except it goes around the mouth instead



does anyone know where i can find something like it? please help <3
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 4:26 AM
There is a ball gag ( God , that sounds worse than this already is ) at BAS , adult site so no link given. It's a reupload of one from Mechec at the old ( long defunct) Spicysims site.

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 4:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOKIEBLAYLOCK
There is a ball gag ( God , that sounds worse than this already is ) at BAS , adult site so no link given. It's a reupload of one from Mechec at the old ( long defunct) Spicysims site.


yeah. i saw that one but it's not really what i had in mind :/
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 10:01 AM
There's one here too, but again probably not what you want.

http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=170594
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 5:34 PM
well i did find one here:
http://cafe.naver.com/aserror.cafe?...lArticles=false

but i need it for teenage female sims also...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Dec 2020 at 3:45 PM
Hi all,
I am sorry that I'm replying to this old topic but I've decided to write here instead of creating a new post.

I would need this accessory for my story.
Is there any chance that some cloth mouth gag can be found anywhere?
I've tried to download this one
https://cafe.naver.com/aserror.cafe...lArticles=false
...but unfortunately it didn't work for me - nothing happens when I click on the download link. Would anyone be so kind and upload it for me, if you have this one downloaded?

Many thanks in advance!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Dec 2020 at 4:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triamond
Hi all,
I am sorry that I'm replying to this old topic but I've decided to write here instead of creating a new post.

I would need this accessory for my story.
Is there any chance that some cloth mouth gag can be found anywhere?
I've tried to download this one
https://cafe.naver.com/aserror.cafe...lArticles=false
...but unfortunately it didn't work for me - nothing happens when I click on the download link. Would anyone be so kind and upload it for me, if you have this one downloaded?

Many thanks in advance!

I believe I have the ASerror gag in my downloads, but if I recall it is a tape gag and not a cloth gag. Do you still want it if I do have it?
Also, I believe JulieJ may have created something similar but I can't find a link to it right now.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Dec 2020 at 6:28 PM
Yes please, if you have it, I would appreciate it very much if you could upload it or send it to me Many thanks!

I was looking for a cloth gag originally but a tape gag is a good alternative (for the story).
Field Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 2:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triamond
Yes please, if you have it, I would appreciate it very much if you could upload it or send it to me Many thanks!

I was looking for a cloth gag originally but a tape gag is a good alternative (for the story).

Here it is. ASE_ACC_Amtape. It appears it is only for adult males.

EDIT:
@Triamond
I also found this Sherah_Female_Tape which looks to be a reworking of the ASError male tape for females. I believe Sherah is/was JulieJ but I'm not 100% certain of that.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 2:43 AM
Perfect, thank you very much!

Also, if there is any option for adult females as well, that would be great. Either a tape or cloth gag.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 2:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triamond
Perfect, thank you very much!

Also, if there is any option for adult females as well, that would be great. Either a tape or cloth gag.

I updated my previous post, but it appears you were too quick for me.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 3:05 AM
Wow, wonderful! Thank youuu!
Back to top