Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2019 at 5:03 PM Last edited by heaven : 5th Jan 2020 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Removed Links: This is not an upload forum
Default TSP: Undercity Ghetto Rides Again! (FINAL)
TURTLESHROOM PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:
"THE UNDERCITY GHETTO RIDES AGAIN", STARTED 2017 AD, FINISHED DECEMBER 23RD, 2019 AD
A TURTLESHROOM PRODUCTION - 2007-2019 AD. ALL RIGHTS SURRENDERED.

DOWNLOAD:

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ALL DEPENDENCIES IN ONE PACK AS A PART OF MY WORLD AT THIS LINK:

READ ME AND ATTRIBUTION: https://www.pastebin.com/8XQqnfYz (This is re-posted here.)

SCREENSHOT LIST: https://www.thesims3.com/myMedia.ht...na=TurtleShroom

For the past two years, I have dedicated every winter to working on a massively expanded and improved version of the magnum opus that is the Undercity Ghetto. I have played the populated version of this World for many years, and it has been the source of most of my "Sims III" adventures.

On this day, to the best of my abilities, I have expanded this World by unlocking new areas, adding more islands, installing Ports and newer Spawners, and more. Included in my update are at least three new families and a complete overhaul of Routing, eliminating all known bugs and bottlenecks with two exceptions I could not fix. Every Lot now has an address, every Household and Sim has a biography, existing bugs (including the Park bug) have been fixed, and content from every Expansion Pack is included.

In total, I have added thirty-eight new Lots, dozens of new spawners, every major type of Lot, every plant able ingredient, and I doubled the size of the Prison Island to add two more Lots. Three SCUBA Zones are also factored in, each beautifully decorated and polluted.

The World is now complete. The World requires minimal Custom Content, which can be found here: https://www.ufile.io/7d7mwrsw .

In accordance with Article II, Section B, Clause Four of the SIMS III End User License Agreement, I declare my intent to upload a completely altered and expanded version of the Undercity Ghetto masterpiece. In accordance with the EULA agreement, all men having contributed custom content hereby receive full credit, links to their site, and attribution in their names. While I do not need permission to do this, I considered it the honorable thing to link everything together.

The Undercity Ghetto World has been my inspiration and joy for many, many years. Said work has had an impact on my gaming life. I hope and pray that my revised version of the Undercity Ghetto World is a worthy successor and upgrade to the World that has made my "Sims III" better.

Merry Christmas.

-------

Jesus loves you and died for you!

Your resident prude! A pox on all who remove the "censor blurs" on showering (etc.) Sims!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2020 at 5:44 PM
TurtleShroom, I have downloaded and played around a bit in your ghetto. Before downloading, I was hopeful since I already had almost all the custom content required; I was not disappointed. This world is so perfect for my game style! Great job and many thanks! I highly recommend this world.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jan 2020 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by suziblue
TurtleShroom, I have downloaded and played around a bit in your ghetto. Before downloading, I was hopeful since I already had almost all the custom content required; I was not disappointed. This world is so perfect for my game style! Great job and many thanks! I highly recommend this world.

I am humbled by your praise. If you wish to help more people see this, remember to Recommend my World and add it to your Favorites. If popular demand calls for it, I will release a version without Custom Content.

-------

Your resident prude! A pox on all who remove the "censor blurs" on showering (etc.) Sims!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Jan 2020 at 7:31 PM Last edited by heaven : 5th Jan 2020 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Removed upload link
SCREENSHOTS:

Entire buildings were expanded and renovated, new families were added, and so much more.

Here are just a few highlights:

-------

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#5 Old 5th Jan 2020 at 11:46 PM
As per the rules for this subforum, the Creator Feedback Forum is for receiving feedback on content that is meant for upload to MTS, through the upload queue when ready for release. It is not to be used as advertising for content uploaded elsewhere.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Jan 2020 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
As per the rules for this subforum, the Creator Feedback Forum is for receiving feedback on content that is meant for upload to MTS, through the upload queue when ready for release. It is not to be used as advertising for content uploaded elsewhere.

Understood. I thought that the Exchange was a reasonable out link because it is an official channel. I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused.

-------