Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moses Basket With Stand

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 18th Dec 2008 at 3:32 AM - Updated 3rd Apr 2015 at 12:49 AM by HugeLunatic

107 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 86 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 6:01 PM
This is beautiful; thank you xXx
Field Researcher
#52 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 5:10 AM Last edited by starrling : 1st Jan 2009 at 6:28 AM.
HP, congrats on your wonderful new addition to your family! Yes, Sims should take a backseat for a (long) while. :D

If you are ever inclined, here's my log file (which is all Greek to me LOL). Maybe you can make sense of the error.

I am also going to re-test, using your suggestions in previous posts about not buying the bed until everything has dropped from the queue (I don't remember if I waited or not). I'll report back.

ETA: Just re-tested and still not working. I waited till the baby was several sim-hours old, then purchased the basket. No available actions.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  ObjectError_E001_t92462.rar (14.8 KB, 14 downloads)
Description: Moses Basket error log - starrling

You can never have too much yarn, fabric, or books.
Test Subject
#53 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 3:30 PM
I love this download, thanks very much

What I have noticed is that my sims seem to be unable to use the crib if they have a toddler as well as an infant. I'm not trying to put the toddler in the moses basket or anything like that, I'm only aiming to put an infant in. The moses basket is unselectable... I've tried using the existing moses basket that was used for the toddler when it was an infant, and replacing it. Once the toddler has become a child however, the infant is able to be placed in the moses basket. It's not a major issue for me, as it is rare that I have children that close together... but it is something I've noticed.

Thanks for a great upload! All my infants now sleep in a moses basket by their parents' bed (I love how it can be placed by the bed, and that the bed can still be used... though maybe this is down to Inge Jones' accessible beds mod) before upgrading to a cot in their own room as a toddler Just adorable and adds a more realistic dimension to the game.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 11:11 PM Last edited by sinniti : 9th Jan 2009 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Saw all the other posts...SAME PROBLEM
hehe Ill check back later on updates!

Congrats on the real bubba.

X

Life is a curious game..
Scholar
#55 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 2:08 AM
Dont know how I missed this!

Amazing job on this! It looks absolutely magnificant! Thankies!
Not actually evil.
#56 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 2:12 AM
I like the historical period versatility and the babies only functionality. Very nice.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
#57 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 10:57 AM
WOW, I love it thank you for sharing
Field Researcher
#58 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 4:38 AM
I agree with what xox_loey said. I used this basket often without any problem, but for the first time I had this issue. Since my woman became pregnant again very soon after her first pregnancy (which I don't usually do), as the first baby became a toddler, the basket became unclickable, even though I wanted to use it for the second baby, not the toddler. I didn't test further as I immediately figured what the problem seemed to be and came to report the finding, but I see xox_loey reported this one before. I only wanted to add so you know she is not the only one who experienced this.

Great work, I love the basket
Field Researcher
#59 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 4:19 PM
Just throwing in as another witness to the problem with the second baby born not being able to use it, after having used it smoothly prior to that. No pressure though. Am still enjoying it a lot. Thanks.
Test Subject
#60 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 2:12 PM
Wow. That is all I have to say.

Could you also make a basket for toddlers, please?

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
~Groucho Marx
Test Subject
#61 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 10:51 PM
help its not showing up in my game !!!!!!!!

:'(
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 4:12 AM
Very cute! Thanks!
Space Pony
#63 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 7:35 PM
Glad to see this is back up. *redownloads*
Space Pony
#64 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 8:42 PM Last edited by Tymaporer : 27th Jun 2009 at 7:11 AM.
Ah. I was about to post that I've been having trouble with this since day one, but if it's the toddler thing, I'm outta luck, as I keep aging off so I can always have at least two of each age group in my household at a time. XP It does work sometimes though. On-and-off. I originally thought the problem was with boolprop, because it would never work with it on, but after a few consecutive sessions with it off it would start up again...which I know is kind of a ridiculous theory when it comes to computer programs, but it was all I had.

Oh well...it's still a great object for people without toddlers. I wonder if there are any functional toddler-only beds...*goes to search*

EDIT: Just got AL and it seems to have fixed itself O_o

EDIT2 (much-belated): Nope, I was wrong.
Test Subject
#65 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 4:44 PM
Love it! Can't wait to start using it for all my little infant sims! Thanks!
Test Subject
#66 Old 2nd May 2009 at 3:29 AM
i love it too, but one tiny problem, i have a toddler AND an infant, and that makes the crib unselectable.
Test Subject
#67 Old 9th May 2009 at 7:26 AM
This is gorgeous!!! Thank you sooo much!!!!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 12th May 2009 at 6:40 AM
i cant get my sims to put the baby in the basket iv tried theres no opitions when i click on it please help i love it its soo cute
if i could only get my little green medevil baby to go in it
(dumb dad got himself abducted)
Test Subject
#69 Old 23rd May 2009 at 7:37 PM
I totally understand you want to spend time with your new baby. I just thought I'd add that I am also unable to use it, have all expansion & stuff packs through AL and I haven't ever tried it before having multiple babies.

But thanks anyway, it is still a very sweet deco object.
Test Subject
#70 Old 24th May 2009 at 2:44 AM
Wow, I'm so happy for your new bundle of joy!!!
Test Subject
#71 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 10:21 AM
omg so pretty! My newborns gotta have this! Thank you
Test Subject
#72 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 10:57 AM
thanks. That was what Im searching for
Test Subject
#73 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 2:18 PM
Absolutely lovely! Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#74 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 10:28 PM
Hey, I'm having the issue where it won't work if there's a toddler on the lot, can you tell me how to make it so toddlers can use it? I'm sure that'll fix the problem.
Test Subject
#75 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 5:24 PM
Could anyone make this file into a "zip" file that uses windows explorer not adobe reader, so that I can download it?
Thanks.
Page 3 of 5