Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 4:43 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Gardening Items
I've looked everywhere, but I could just be missing it. Has anyone found any gardening items in-game? For example, a sprinkler? Watering all my plants is a pain.
Advertisement
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 6:51 AM
Darn it. I just saw the sprinkler in the catalog and it was in an odd place. I believe it was in the buy catalog, not build. Did you try misc>misc> or deco>misc?
If someone knows..please pipe up and help us out here. :p

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 7:27 AM
Default Found it!
Ok, for some weird, seemingly random reason, it is under Appliances>Miscellaneous Appliances.

Whatever. It's also apparently the only garden type item, no ladybug houses, no greenhouse building materials, nothing... how irritating. At least I have the sprinkler now, though.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 2:14 AM
Default Sprinkler
Quote: Originally posted by Gangreless
Ok, for some weird, seemingly random reason, it is under Appliances>Miscellaneous Appliances.

Whatever. It's also apparently the only garden type item, no ladybug houses, no greenhouse building materials, nothing... how irritating. At least I have the sprinkler now, though.

For anyone else looking for a solution, it's also under "room" "outdoors" "activities." Click the flying football!
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:22 AM
If you mean gardening tools, then yes, there aren't much available, except the sprinklers.

If you mean items to plant, you need to buy some produce that are available at the grocery, or harvest some in various lots, or at the science center I think.

There are also gardening skill requirements in order to plant certain type of plants. For example, you need level 7 gardening skills in order to plant peppers.

Hope this helps!
Locked thread | Locked by: Canoodle Reason: Answered